Sam posts a picture of his mom wearing a Britney mask

Slayer

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

I’m assuming she and Britney have met, so I wonder if it’s awkward when they are face to face for Britney because they are around the same age. Imagine dating someone and their mother is around the same as you? At the very least visually in this case. Must be so awkward. 

I doubt it after 5 years, a lot of people in showbiz have relationships with similar age differences.

His mom probably loves her and has seen how sweet she is and how happy she makes Sam, that she doesn't care about the age difference, plus it's not her business who her son sees.

25 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I doubt it after 5 years, a lot of people in showbiz have relationships with similar age differences.

His mom probably loves her and has seen how sweet she is and how happy she makes Sam, that she doesn't care about the age difference, plus it's not her business who her son sees.

Yeah I don’t have a problem with their age difference at all and it’s not even really noticeable when you see Britney & Sam together. I was just saying that I wonder if it feels a little awkward sometimes when you are face to face with a woman who looks the same age as you and you’re dating her son. 

My point had nothing to do with the love and care that Britney and Sam’s mother would have toward each other, especially considering she’s proudly displaying Britney on her mask :-)

I can’t imagine Britney meeting his parents / mom. I feel like we haven’t seen what Britney is like in private life since FTR, so I just can’t imagine it. (Femme fatale & I am Britney Jean docs give a limited glimpse)

Archived