Britney's mom Lynne files objection to Vivian Thoreen's legal fees and SLAMS Vivian's 'media tour,' stating it had no benefit to Britney and was not authorized by the court

20 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not wishing Lynne shame because she hasn't gone on television or done an interview :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Imagine if she did. People would say she's using Britney for fame. Lose-lose situation. Can't we just support Lynne, who is clearly trying to help her daughter now? 

And how tf does that mean she’s using her for fame by trying to actually bring awareness to the sick things Jamie has done to Britney... lynne already been used her daughter for fame when she wrote an entire “memoir” about her daughters personal struggles while going on a media tour trying to convince the world she’s not a stage mom. I didn’t even realize it was you who replied to this, so your response isn’t surprising in the least. You love the bare minimum, sorry, I don’t 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

If she swaps out Ingham for somebody else now it will set her back months.

If she files to terminate now, and follows the money trail later — along with obtaining clear rights to her LLC's, trademarks, social media, etc. — it will wrap her up in the civil courts for years.

If she files to terminate now, her custodial time may drop down to zero — which is where she started at the beginning of all of this. Right now she has 30% supervised visitation, but if she terminates the conservatorship she'll have to go back into family court and re-negotiate her custodial time with Kevin...And that won't necessarily turn out in her favour.

I don’t see the problem? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

It’s time to face these so called fears. That sounds like something Ingham, Jamie and his team probably say to Britney too.  

Truth is, she has the money and resources to deal with all of these issues. The questions is if she has the SUPPORT around her to navigate her through this mess. 

It’s time to start thinking about what her life will be like outside of the conservatorship. Her legal issues won’t go away for a long time.
Her contacts are all up in the air and I’m sure they all want her back to work ASAP. 

But at the end of the day, I’m sure having her own free will, choice of team members and attorneys will make life a lot easier for her. A team that actually looks out for her best interest &  fights for her wishes for once. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

I don’t see the problem? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

It’s time to face these so called fears. That sounds like something Ingham, Jamie and his team probably say to Britney too.  

Truth is, she has the money and resources to deal with all of these issues. The questions is if she has the SUPPORT around her to navigate her through this mess. 

It’s time to start thinking about what her life will be like outside of the conservatorship. Her legal issues won’t go away for a long time.
Her contacts are all up in the air and I’m sure they all want her back to work ASAP. 

But at the end of the day, I’m sure having her own free will, choice of team members and attorneys will make life a lot easier for her. A team that actually looks out for her best interest &  fights for her wishes for once. 

What can I say? I'm just listing what I suspect is behind her not filing to terminate now as opposed to later.

The biggest issue being her visitation time — I'm sure the thought of not seeing her sons at all might send her into a tailspin.

I also suspect she can't pass a medical evaluation right now because her "trigger" still has such a strong hold of her money...Combine that with the thought of not seeing her sons at all, and perhaps she's not nearly as mentally strong as fans might think? (Who would be under those conditions?)

I could sit around like everyone else on this forum and run Lynne and the rest of her family into the ground and ***** and complain about Ingham and every single other aspect of this...Or I can choose to accept that Britney has a plan, and that the best way I can support her is to trust her decisions on this.

She's asked for the "informed support" of her fans...So that's how I choose to contribute. Support...Leaving bread crumbs for more skilled journalists to follow up on, and support. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

If she files to terminate now, and follows the money trail later — along with obtaining clear rights to her LLC's, trademarks, social media, etc. — it will wrap her up in the civil courts for years.

Maybe, but she will be a free person ... And the fight against James/Lou can also drag on for years, also there is no guarantee that once James removed that they will let her go, and she might be stuck in that system again for years to come ...

So, imo, it's better to get stuck in the courts as a free person vs as a person with less rights and freedoms than a child. She has already lost 13 years.

9 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

she'll have to go back into family court and re-negotiate her custodial time with Kevin...And that won't necessarily turn out in her favour.

Oh, I think Britney has enough dirt on Kevin by now, so I doubt that, being without the support of team con behind his back, he will even dare to fight Britney. He is a opportunist, imo, so if Britney offers a normal compromise, he may agree.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I also suspect she can't pass a medical evaluation right now because her "trigger" still has such a strong hold of her money...Combine that with the thought of not seeing her sons at all, and perhaps she's not nearly as mentally strong as fans might think? (Who would be under those conditions?)

But Britney spoke against James in his presence already in court in 2019, after which the judge ordered a new medical evaluation. At that time he was still a con. of her person.

What happened to that medical evaluation is unclear. But if she had not passed it, then Team con for sure would not have failed to take advantage of it, me thinks. Because of this, I have a suspicion that either she passed it, or it was not finished yet. But everyone seemed to have forgotten about it altogether. It's weird.

Interestingly, if I remember it right, at the hearing when her doctor was supposed to testify, at the same hearing James transferred his position as conservator of the person to Jodi. Coincidence?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

Oh, I think Britney has enough dirt on Kevin by now, so I doubt that, being without the support of team con behind his back, he will even dare to fight Britney. He is a opportunist, imo, so if Britney offers a normal compromise, he may agree.

I hadn't thought of it that way...Kevin probably thought he was making a power play.

But he just completely isolated himself, didn't he? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

But Britney spoke against James in his presence already in court in 2019, after which the judge ordered a new medical evaluation. At that time he was still a con. of her person.

What happened to that medical evaluation is unclear. But if she had not passed it, then Team con for sure would not have failed to take advantage of it, me thinks. 

Interestingly, if I remember it right, at the hearing when her doctor was supposed to testify, at the same hearing James transferred his position as conservator of the person to Jodi. Coincidence?

That's been nagging at me...The medical evaluation that was left hanging is...strange.

There's something going on that everybody (even Lutfi) seems to be in on, but nobody will say it out loud.

Part of me wonders if there is far more abuse — either mental, emotional, or physical — that has occurred on James' behalf than anyone wants to let on.

Ingham hinted at something in one of the documents...Perhaps Britney doesn't want to embarrass her father more than is necessary? It might explain the little dance that everyone seems to be doing right now.

I don't know, but there's a missing piece to this puzzle.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Someone please help clear this up for me, because my memory is worth nothing and I keep seeing conflicting things. Was it a medical evaluation that was ordered when the movement started? Wasn’t there supposed to be a court appointed investigator that was supposed to look into things that Jamie was allowed to choose? Whatever happened to that? Sorry, my memory is useless.

8 hours ago, jokobish said:

That he wakes and bakes with his momma 😂😂

Well, probably that, too!

She's going to have to have some serious dirt on him, though, in order to be able to re-negotiate her visitation time.

If she were to file to terminate the conservatorship now, and was successful, she would likely drop down to zero visitation with the boys.

As in, if she hasn't already hired a private investigator to dig up ammunition on him, now would be a good  time.

7 hours ago, Persona said:

Someone please help clear this up for me, because my memory is worth nothing and I keep seeing conflicting things. Was it a medical evaluation that was ordered when the movement started? Wasn’t there supposed to be a court appointed investigator that was supposed to look into things that Jamie was allowed to choose? Whatever happened to that? Sorry, my memory is useless.

All I have recorded for that is this:

"May 10, 2019 - An evaluation is ordered after Britney appears in court alongside her mother Lynne, who is attempting to gain access to medical records."

As far as I know, the evaluation was either never completed, or nobody has yet to obtain a document showing that it was completed (since we only really know what's happening in court when either journalists or people like LFB pay for documents)...On the last form that Ingham submitted (I can't recall what it was about) he indicated that the evaluation they were relying on was from 2014.

That's why I keep asking why everyone is pushing her to terminate right now...How do we even know she'd pass her evaluation right now? We legit don't.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

In my notes, I have this:

"Sept. 9, 2019 - Jodi Montgomery is named as Britney's temporary conservator of her person. She has already served as her "care manager" for over a year."

Is that the date that the doctor was supposed to testify?

Also, what provoked Jodi Montgomery to become her care manager? In terms of dates, all I have for around that time is this:

"Sept. 1, 2018 - The final regular show of the Piece of Me: Exclusive Limited Tour occurs in Blackpool, England.

Oct. 19, 2018 - Britney announces the Domination residency in Las Vegas, but leaves the scene before speaking to the crowd."

36 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

It looks like yes.

Dr. Timothy Benson died on August 24. Two weeks before testifying.

Thank you!

I'm going to add that date to my timeline...I wasn't following the story as closely during that time, so I'm missing a bunch of little details that may become important later on.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

It looks like yes.

Dr. Timothy Benson died on August 24. Two weeks before testifying.

He died the same day as this: 

"Aug. 24, 2019 - Sean Preston and James Spears get into an argument at James' condo. Sean locks himself in a room and James breaks down the door, shaking him."

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

He died the same day as this: 

"Aug. 24, 2019 - Sean Preston and James Spears get into an argument at James' condo. Sean locks himself in a room and James breaks down the door, shaking him."

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Wow:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:  I knew that he had a fight with his grandson in August, but not that it was on the same day ...