Britney's mom Lynne files objection to Vivian Thoreen's legal fees and SLAMS Vivian's 'media tour,' stating it had no benefit to Britney and was not authorized by the court

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Britney's fans didn't start taking any action until 2019 either.

Lol that's probably because they lived in their little microcosm here in the forum. And that there were fans like her who are still on Ingham's side to this day. You should step aside and enjoy how guardianship is ended. And pick up your salary from Ingham. You just twist the facts

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Ingham didn't do anything until late 2020, and it was only after they cut him off financially, after a year and a half of fans connecting the dots.

Who cut him off financially? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Jamie stopped paying his bills after he started advocating for Britney. But other than that, I'm not aware of anyone cutting Ingham off financially.

Ingham filing paperwork in the court has zero to do with fans. Zero.

I would suggest the first moves in the court were made by Lynne on May 10, 2019 when she appeared alongside Britney and asked for access to her daughter's medical records via her lawyer.

By then Andrew Wallet had already resigned, which occurred on March 4, 2019. Which also had nothing to do with the fans.

In fact, I suspect Lynne was making moves as early as April 29, 2019, which is the date that Sam Lutfi called her and urged her to take over the reigns of the conservatorship. It's clear from the transcript of the message he left her that he was already aware of the rumblings.

Absolutely nothing happens within the court system without a lawyer filing a document or submitting an argument orally...So I'm not sure where fans are getting the idea that they are the cause of all of the positive things that have been happening for Britney. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Yes, they can take credit for the moves towards probate reform. But really, that's the extent of it.

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

I guess so. Like "lets all watch Vivian TV interviews and see if what she said benefit Britney or not. If not, then why is she charging fees for a service that didnt have Britney's best interest in the firs place?". At least thats what I got...

And in fact Lynne is right. Vivian is a lawyer hired by the conservatorship, so her job is to work on Britney's favor and not Jamie's. Not to mention she lied to press regarding Britney's money, which is also a sensitive subject to speak in front of millions of people on live TV.  If she is protecting Jamie, then Jamie shouldv'e hired her with his money, not Britney's. 

"In camera" is a term often used within legal or political circles.

It just means that it is done in private. Onlookers need to leave the room, and all recording devices must be turned off. 

If someone is taking minutes, they usually need to leave, too, and the minutes are then taken by whoever is left in the room.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

"In camera" is a term often used within legal or political circles.

It just means that it is done in private. Onlookers need to leave the room, and all recording devices must be turned off. 

If someone is taking minutes, they usually need to leave, too, and the minutes are then taken by whoever is left in the room.

oh now I got it :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Im not a native english speaker so I miss most of these kinda of terms. Thx for teaching and not mocking like some people here would do  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Jamie stopped paying his bills after he started advocating for Britney. But other than that, I'm not aware of anyone cutting Ingham off financially.

I would suggest the first moves in the court were made by Lynne on May 10, 2019 when she appeared alongside Britney and asked for access to her daughter's medical records via her lawyer.

By then Andrew Wallet had already resigned, which occurred on March 4, 2019. Which also had nothing to do with the fans.

In fact, I suspect Lynne was making moves as early as April 29, 2019, which is the date that Sam Lutfi called her and urged her to take over the reigns of the conservatorship. It's clear from the transcript of the message he left her that he was already aware of the rumblings.

Absolutely nothing happens within the court system without a lawyer filing a document or submitting an argument orally...So I'm not sure where fans are getting the idea that they are the cause of all of the positive things that have been happening for Britney. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Yes, they can take credit for the moves towards probate reform. But really, that's the extent of it.

Why are you so set on discouraging fans? 

If it wasn't for a fan podcast, and the fan response, the narrative Britney's team wanted to put out there was "Britney is taking a break for her father".

If it wasn't for fans turning up to protest, news stations wouldn't turn up to ask questions.

If it wasn't for fans scouring documents and statements, we wouldn't have a factual run down of everything that happened...

We wouldn't have a documentary. 

We wouldn't have her family and friends making public statements.

We wouldn't have a statement that says Britney welcomes the support of fans.

Ingham was part of the reason its in place, and he's the reason why the change needed  is going so slowly. 

Sorry, not sorry. 

Ingham isn't worth celebrating, he's doing the job he makes a fortune from, and he's barely doing that.

But like, go off #Kingham

• Love 2
  • Like 6
4 hours ago, jokobish said:

My mom was talking to me about this and saying how shameful Lynne is. She said as a mother, if Jamie is doing this much harm, Lynne could easily do a TV interview since Britney can’t, and inform the world of what’s going on if it is truly that sinister 

As much as Lynne isn't leading the charge, shameful isn't the word I'd use. 

As much as this is a huge legal battle where one side has access to a near endless estate, media platforms and legal powers given to them by the court of California, its also a deeply intricate and person matter.

Her abuser ex husband is fighting tooth and nail to keep her daughter in his control. He could pick and choose who she sees etc.

The  media only stays interested for so long, but it doesn't necessarily mean they'll do things better in court.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Why are you so set on discouraging fans? 

If it wasn't for a fan podcast, and the fan response, the narrative Britney's team wanted to put out there was "Britney is taking a break for her father".

If it wasn't for fans turning up to protest, news stations wouldn't turn up to ask questions.

If it wasn't for fans scouring documents and statements, we wouldn't have a factual run down of everything that happened...

We wouldn't have a documentary. 

We wouldn't have her family and friends making public statements.

We wouldn't have a statement that says Britney welcomes the support of fans.

Ingham was part of the reason its in place, and he's the reason why the change needed  is going so slowly. 

Sorry, not sorry. 

Ingham isn't worth celebrating, he's doing the job he makes a fortune from, and he's barely doing that.

But like, go off #Kingham

I'm not set on discouraging fans...I'm set on sticking to the facts.

Regardless of the NY Times documentary (which again, was not the result of fans, but the result of hardworking, experienced female filmmakers who do this as a career), and regardless of the public statements, and regardless of the court documents that get leaked on Twitter after the fact, what happens in court, happens in court...And what is happening in court is not influenced by what is happening in the media...What is happening in court will occur on its own schedule, as each of the parties make their moves back and forth.

Britney said she appreciates the "informed support of her fans." She's doing this whether or not the fans support it — but she appreciates their informed support. That's it. That's all she's asked for.

It seems some fans very much want to take credit for everything Britney has fought for herself...If fans love her, why are they attempting to take that away from her? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
51 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

oh now I got it :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Im not a native english speaker so I miss most of these kinda of terms. Thx for teaching and not mocking like some people here would do  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

It's totally okay...Most native English speakers are missing out on these terms, too!

A lot of times there is legal jargon being tossed around that means one thing "on the street," but something completely different "in the courtroom."

I only know some of this stuff because I'm a legal researcher for a living...I don't always know the law (that's the job of the lawyers I report to), but I've sat through enough court testimony and read enough legal documents to be able pick up on things...And if I don't understand something, then I ask an experienced lawyer who specializes in whatever kind of law that I'm doing the research on.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm not set on discouraging fans...I'm set on sticking to the facts.

Regardless of the NY Times documentary (which again, was not the result of fans, but the result of hardworking, experienced female filmmakers who do this as a career), and regardless of the public statements, and regardless of the court documents that get leaked on Twitter after the fact, what happens in court, happens in court...And what is happening in court is not influenced by what is happening in the media...What is happening in court will occur on its own schedule, as each of the parties make their moves back and forth.

Britney said she appreciates the "informed support of her fans." She's doing this whether or not the fans support it — but she appreciates their informed support. That's it. That's all she's asked for.

It seems some fans very much want to take credit for everything Britney has fought for herself...If fans love her, why are they attempting to take that away from her? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Britney would still be in a mental health facility to this day. She would have come out as a different person. Maybe somehow you forgot.

Did Lynne or Ingham get her out of there?  No, they let it happen.

gc456eqa.jpg

Maybe you have gaps in your memory

47ywpvpn.jpg

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I agree the resignation had nothing to do with fans, even the express hearing that the judge ordered (after it was known that Britney was at a Mental Facility).

however, the whole Sam Lutfi talking to Lynne and Lynne getting involved, coincided with her liking #FreeBritney tweets and Facebook comments after the voicemail was leaked, on April 16, and Sam Lutfi talking to fans on Twitter. I don't know what she was doing before, but it really seemed that she decided to get involved and take actual actions only after the whole #FreeBritney started. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Other than that, of course it's up to the lawyers what happens in the hearings, but we'll never know how Ingham would've acted if there wasn't a media movement that year, because well, he never did anything the previous 12 years (besides making sure Britney was deemed incapable of hiring lawyers and appearing at the hearings).

• Love 4
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I agree the resignation had nothing to do with fans, even the express hearing that the judge ordered (after it was known that Britney was at a Mental Facility).

however, the whole Sam Lutfi talking to Lynne and Lynne getting involved, coincided with her liking #FreeBritney tweets and Facebook comments after the voicemail was leaked, on April 16, and Sam Lutfi talking to fans on Twitter. I don't know what she was doing before, but it really seemed that she decided to get involved and take actual actions only after the whole #FreeBritney started. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Other than that, of course it's up to the lawyers what happens in the hearings, but we'll never know how Ingham would've acted if there wasn't a media movement that year, because well, he never did anything the previous 12 years (besides making sure Britney was deemed incapable of hiring lawyers and appearing at the hearings).

Agreed, the increased attention could have influenced both Lynne and Ingham to start moving...But we don't know. That's just pure speculation.

So much had already happened by that point...

K-Fed broke ranks first, demanding an increase in his monthly payments and then demanding the visitation schedule be altered to 70/30 in August of 2018...He had already asked for (and was denied by Jamie) access to Britney's financials by May of 2018, and they'd been negotiating for months prior to that.

That seemed to set everything else in motion...The private custody arrangement between Jamie and Kevin was likely the only reason that Britney went along with the "status quo" for the previous 10 years.

So I don't know if it was the media attention that caused Ingham to move...Or the fact that Britney began demanding that he move because she had nothing left to lose?

• Love 1
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

some people? I said all of that, you could’ve tagged me LOL.

anyways yes, I chose words poorly and I’m sorry for that but the facts remain. happy for this step but still skeptical AF.

As we should all be.

XOXO

I honestly don’t look at usernames when I respond. I could be tearing someone apart in one response and being supportive and kind to that same person in another. I just respond to the statement/comment itself. 

• Haha 1