Deep Dive

Brit52

Part 6 is on YouTube now

I just watched it... its things we already knew of course but still lays everything out so nicely

Many of my FB Friends have become interested in the movement from me sharing these videos

I did notice at the very end in the credits tho that Sam Lutfi is a patron of Deep Dive which I found interesting

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome. I actually watched part 6 as it premiered on YouTube earlier, I'm also a Deep Dive Patron. I support the creators of Deep Dive, and I gotta say, they do lay out everything pretty nicely, even though it's things we already knew, well that true Britney fans knew of course. :) 

I also noticed Sam Lutfi was a patron, and was shocked. I really hope that it's him, and not someone impersonating as him, but from what I've seen Sam Lutfi tweet out on Twitter before, I'm pretty sure he is also Team #FreeBritney, despite all the drama with him in Britney's past. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

A good recap of the Instagram drama. Glad they continue to go in on Jamie. 

On another note... Sam Lutfi needs to stay tf away. He’s pretty much the reason team con justifies her being in the conservatorship. He is not  a helpful ally for the free Britney movement at all. 

6 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Ngl I found this series kinda over dramatic and a little annoying. Very in depth and informative though. But I haven’t seen it since I think the Glory era. I couldn’t handle the one where it was about when the movement blew up lol

It definitely had very dramatic music playing throughout and the tone of voice was a bit over the top but I still enjoyed it

They do a great job. Really informative and video editing is superb. 
The only thing I don't really like is that they make A LOT of their own assumptions.
For example, in this episode, when they were discussing Matches, they assumed that Britney would be against a duet with BSB, based on only one recording of Britney talking about BSB from more than 20 years ago. Like, seriously?

2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

They do a great job. Really informative and video editing is superb. 
The only thing I don't really like is that they make A LOT of their own assumptions.
For example, in this episode, when they were discussing Matches, they assumed that Britney would be against a duet with BSB, based on only one recording of Britney talking about BSB from more than 20 years ago. Like, seriously?

This too it’s very.....opinionated. Don’t get me wrong, I share a lot of their opinions but that’s exactly what they are: opinions. They present their opinions as hard factual information when most of the time it isn’t. They don’t present the information from both sides. When people are like “this needs to be on Netflix!” I’m like....please no it doesn’t lol it’s entertaining as a fan but as a credible source of information HARDLY

Archived