Someone came for Britney's mental health and bad extensions.

Spicechinodiva

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

first of all, when doctors evaluate hair appearance, we're talking about people that hasn't showered in long periods of time, or that they're pulling their hairs out, or some extreme situation that may hint at a strong mental disorder, depression or anything of that sorts.

She doesn't look nearly as bad as that. Besides bad extensions or whatever that is, her hair looks healthy, clean and brushed. She just seems to have thrown her hair to the side

Britney-Spears-2.jpg?quality=90&strip=al

In the video you can see her touching her head, as trying to cover, because she clearly wasn't planning to get caught by the paparazzi, and she's obviously aware that she's not presentable for a camera. In her videos, when she knows she'll appear in camera, her hair looks better than this.

this, I mean, millionaire people like her, I think they're way past those things us poor people care about.

And that too, wasn't it windy that day? The breeze might have messed up her hair, because in the front she looks totally fine.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a saying in Sweden "I can stand to be seen". I know how I look and I know I look good (enough) to have anybody see me. That is what high self confidence is! So even though she knows that stupid people will think and say bad things - she does it anyway.

If you don't like it look away. This thing, if you can't sing - be quiet. And if you can't dance - stand still. She does not like that. She CAN and you can look away if you don't like it!

4 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Maybe it's regional differences but I went on a walk a few hours ago and I saw people who seemed about her age with the exact same look. Just without the way she wore the coat thing. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I’d say it can be regional. I live in a beach town and it’s super casual to the point of kinda lazy and messy lol. 

2 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

Even if we can't understand how a woman can get out of the house like that, it's typically Britney.

i think its a a north american thing... ive lived in eu and east asia my whole life and ppl dress up even at home (my grandma would dress fancy to watch tv lol) but my mom lived in canada and she said ppl dressed super casual all the time

3 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

she’s always been super careless off stage - I think it’s just who she is... and no offense but it’s a very American thing to go out looking like you just crawled out of bed - go check out people of Walmart .com

This. People do go out like this over there. Not judging though. Just stating the facts. 

8 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

she’s always been super careless off stage - I think it’s just who she is... and no offense but it’s a very American thing to go out looking like you just crawled out of bed - go check out people of Walmart .com

There’s nothing wrong with that though. Put on a show for passerby’s doesn’t change your kindness, personality, or anything. Clothes used to just be for warmth and protection. If I could wear sweats or basketball shorts and a tee or sweatshirt every day I would. 

No one should be posting anything about Shallon Lester who runs a YouTube Channel and has been called out numerous times on her disgusting behaviour. She should STFU about our Queen Britney. Shallon could never be as kind or as important as Britney’s hair extensions. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Archived