Someone came for Britney's mental health and bad extensions.

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Normal people (by normal, I mean as in people who aren't famous) go out looking exactly like Britney does & no one says a thing.

The world has been against her from day 1. 

Exactly. Britney is a regular *** person that just happens to be famous. She never cared for the getting dressed to the 9s to run errands part of fame.

Folks can sit down. Just because going to Brandy Melville is a main event for you, doesn't mean it is for a woman that has walked red carpets and performed for millions.

Just now, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Maybe it's regional differences but I went on a walk a few hours ago and I saw people who seemed about her age with the exact same look. Just without the way she wore the coat thing. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I am not talking about her clothes. Ofc ppl have ****ty styles etc. And that's ok.

But most ppl brush their hair once they woke up. 

3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I am not talking about her clothes. Ofc ppl have ****ty styles etc. And that's ok.

But most ppl brush their hair once they woke up. 

Well I mean it looks windy, IDK. If I saw her on the street, i would have think she just looked like any other person aside from being Britney Spears. 

Maybe the people in my city just style their hair different to everyone else in the world, I really don't know at this point. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Well I mean it looks windy, IDK. If I saw her on the street, i would have think she just looked like any other person aside from being Britney Spears. 

Maybe the people in my city just style their hair different to everyone else in the world, I really don't know at this point. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Lol its not about styling. I am not saying ppl  professionally style their hair everyday etc. But its dumb to say most ppl look like this on everyday basis.

4 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Lol its not about styling. I am not saying ppl  professionally style their hair everyday etc. But its dumb to say most ppl look like this on everyday basis.

I literally don't know what to say to be honest though. Like I literally do see people who look like this everyday. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Maybe it's just because I've seen a lot of damaged and unhealthy hair that's been in terrible shape at this point, that this stuff just doesn't phase me but maybe you're right IDK. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Honestly she needs to stop wearing the extensions. Other than the damage it causes her real hair she obviously doesn’t care/know how to take care of them. If she had just her real hair, cut into a shoulder length at the longest it probably wouldn’t be so noticeable that it’s not brushed. And it’s absolutely not common for people to go out with their hair like that. Her outfit was fine, I figured she was holding the jacket closed because she looked like she was braless and maybe felt uncomfortable about it. But her messy hair is not how “normal” people go out as one poster said. 

first of all, when doctors evaluate hair appearance, we're talking about people that hasn't showered in long periods of time, or that they're pulling their hairs out, or some extreme situation that may hint at a strong mental disorder, depression or anything of that sorts.

She doesn't look nearly as bad as that. Besides bad extensions or whatever that is, her hair looks healthy, clean and brushed. She just seems to have thrown her hair to the side

Britney-Spears-2.jpg?quality=90&strip=al

In the video you can see her touching her head, as trying to cover, because she clearly wasn't planning to get caught by the paparazzi, and she's obviously aware that she's not presentable for a camera. In her videos, when she knows she'll appear in camera, her hair looks better than this.

46 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Just because going to Brandy Melville is a main event for you, doesn't mean it is for a woman that has walked red carpets and performed for millions.

this, I mean, millionaire people like her, I think they're way past those things us poor people care about.

4 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Normal people (by normal, I mean as in people who aren't famous) go out looking exactly like Britney does & no one says a thing.

The world has been against her from day 1. 

4 hours ago, phareezy said:

Exactly. Britney is a regular *** person that just happens to be famous. She never cared for the getting dressed to the 9s to run errands part of fame.

Folks can sit down. Just because going to Brandy Melville is a main event for you, doesn't mean it is for a woman that has walked red carpets and performed for millions.

Archived