Post Malone is the Youngest Artist in History to Earn 3 Diamond Singles in U.S

A.a.A

Why is no one talking about this here? We're talking about other pop stars but ignoring that this man is one of the strongest artists in recent history. Everyone definately underestimates him and his artistry. I love his  music, and he is doing great!

Rockstar - Diamond certified
Sunflower - 11x platinum certified
Congratulations - Diamond certified

Sunflower  - 11x platinum and was one of the most successful songs of 2019
Circles - 5x platinum

Post Malone Makes RIAA History

This is the person blowing up the charts, let's stop arguing about lesser artists. Let's recognize actual talent!post-malone.jpg.95b7fce54a6eb660b46989a2667212d8.jpg

• Love 5
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, justin4britney said:

Is there proof of this or is it a conspiracy you’re throwing into the wind? 

There has been proof, 69s team was caught streaming the song on multiple devices with different accounts on repeat. It's sorta a like Payola thing and I'm sure Atlantic does the same thing for their artists. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

He may not be my favorite male artist, but he's hard working and he has a few good songs. Also, he's very likable and the way he bops to other artists in award shows as he drinks is proof of that. Way to go, Postie. 

NICKI VERSE ON THIS I LIVEEEEEEEEEEE THE HIT THAT GOT AWAY TBH. A MISSED OPPORTUNITY! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

2 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

There has been proof, 69s team was caught streaming the song on multiple devices with different accounts on repeat. It's sorta a like Payola thing and I'm sure Atlantic does the same thing for their artists. 

Payola doesn’t mean the song is played on multiple devices, at the end of the day every fandom does it with their faves. 

Payola is when a label pays the radios and the streaming curators to play more the songs under their contract. Atlantic Records is known for doing this with their artist, for example Cardi B. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block