Britney posts video saying she is okay and discusses the Red refrigerator post

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely believe she is okay, she’s enjoying her time off working, knows she has so much support, progress is being made in her case, she’s in a long term relationship, Jamie is hopefully on his wa

The rough cut during the last question I....  Finally real questions being answered. 

She's clearly aware of what's on her insta and she is probably fine with having a social media team like every other celebrity of her calibre. I really think at this point she's just sending off

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I was genuinely insulted that she spoke with TMZ and that she said what she said regarding Framing Britney Spears documentary 

I just don’t think she did speak with tmz. I think that was team con somehow twisting her words 

2 minutes ago, car said:

I just don’t think she did speak with tmz. I think that was team con somehow twisting her words 

They said they spoke to her on the phone. And her latest Q&A proves it. I was and am disappointed. Especially because TMZ pretty much destroyed her

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

They said they spoke to her on the phone.

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

I was genuinely insulted that she spoke with TMZ and that she said what she said regarding Framing Britney Spears documentary 

Yet PageSix stated that it was her representative who said it... the exact same words that TMZ quoted.

Personally, I do not believe that she talked to TMZ, nor do I believe that that caption about FBS doc was written by her. For many reasons.

But even assuming for a second that she wrote it or spoke to TMZ, we must not forget that she is under abusive Cship for 13 years already (manipulation, gaslighting and isolation cannot but leave serious mental scars) We just don't know how much they ****ed her brain with their voodoo. So how much of it is her real thoughts vs how much of it is planted in her by team con?

Here is a tweet from Rick Black who is fighting against Cship abuse for many years already:

• Like 1