Britney posts video saying she is okay and discusses the Red refrigerator post

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely believe she is okay, she’s enjoying her time off working, knows she has so much support, progress is being made in her case, she’s in a long term relationship, Jamie is hopefully on his wa

The rough cut during the last question I....  Finally real questions being answered. 

She's clearly aware of what's on her insta and she is probably fine with having a social media team like every other celebrity of her calibre. I really think at this point she's just sending off

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I wondered if it was a sly AD

yeah.. so strange tho.

even if it is sponcon...to call a corporate fast fashion company that's basically on the decline a "new" store. it does almost seem more authentic that Britney finally discovered this store (there's one in Westlake near her...)?

Britney will help revive the Brandy Melville brand with one single post! lol

I find it odd that the Army can not fathom that Britney is simply telling the truth. I guess it’s too boring for them to learn that she’s doing just fine.

Believing in conspiracy theories evokes more excitement I guess.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Couldn't have said it better myself 🙏 

I also find it a little frustrating (for her) that she's saying she's doing well and people aren't believing her. There isn't someone pointing a gun at her saying SAY THIS. I imagine she has some anxiety in this video because she's addressing her well-being, which she knows her words, body language, facial expressions, her outfit, everyhting will be analyzed. Damn, I'm anxious FOR her 😆.

With that said, it doesn't mean she's cool with the conservatorships or her situation. She's making the best of things and I admire that a lot. That takes incredible strength. 

Agreed. But also hate how the Media (eg tmz) are using this to imply she doesn’t mind the conservatorship. It can take the wind out of the Free Britney movement 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Couldn't have said it better myself 🙏 

I also find it a little frustrating (for her) that she's saying she's doing well and people aren't believing her. There isn't someone pointing a gun at her saying SAY THIS. I imagine she has some anxiety in this video because she's addressing her well-being, which she knows her words, body language, facial expressions, her outfit, everyhting will be analyzed. Damn, I'm anxious FOR her 😆.

With that said, it doesn't mean she's cool with the conservatorships or her situation. She's making the best of things and I admire that a lot. That takes incredible strength. 

Omg Jordan youre making sense, the pandemic really changed things :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's not pseudoscience, body language, the reading of facial expressions and features, and even the interpretation of the handwriting are literally used in criminology to solve cases, however it is true you need more context in order to give a resolution, or to give an actual reason, like in Britney's case, there's a million reasons why she could be anxious in a particular video; one video or one picture cannot be taken out of context to give an entire diagnosis of the person, but it can give a hint, or at the very least, the isolated incident CAN be analyzed. There needs to be interviews, proof of things she's done and said, psychological exams, medical exams, etc. in order to determine "this person has this or that".

I agree with your wise words 👌. On a side note, psychiatry and psychology is an industry and people are paid to provide therapy/psychotherapy etc. So what I’ve learned growing up is that psychiatrists etc wouldn’t have a job if their clients got well super fast, hence saying they are not always providing the best resources for their clients because they want clients to stay in the system for years so they get paid. With that comes over diagnosing people or misdiagnoses. Not saying a schizophrenic person isn’t schizophrenic, just saying people with anxiety, depression, ocd etc can have long courses in psychiatry and get diagnosed unnecessarily with different personality disorders on top when all they need is tools for a different mindset that can be set quickly with the right input/teaching. 

23 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

That’s so weird that about 10 minutes after Britney posted this on IG 6 hours ago, I created a post on here.  I come back hours later and see my post as a mere comment under someone else’s post that was created 5 hours ago.  Britney Spears Yes GIF

Pressed? You posted at 5:05pm I posted at 4:53 PM :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

On 4/16/2021 at 7:27 PM, britneyluv said:

I agree 100%. I don't think she's necessarily in danger, but she seems to have made peace with the fact that whatever kind of freedom she desires might take awhile to attain. Nevertheless, it finally looks like there's some kind of light at the end of the tunnel, and for the first time she's made her feelings publicly known: she's not happy with her father being her conservator, she refuses to perform until he's gone, and she wants more transparency about her case. She's smart enough to know that even if she wanted to, it's not a good idea to reveal intimate details about her case on her Instagram while progress is being made. I think she feels emboldened by the public's support and is actively working to improve her situation, but in the meantime, she probably figures she's got a hot boyfriend, a beautiful home, and her two beautiful children who she probably sees more than we think.

For the first time in a long time, she seems optimistic that she's not stuck in limbo and positive changes are coming, and she might as well focus on the good things in her life and look forward to each new legal proceeding that brings her one step closer to living free and authentically. 

I hope you’re right, but those are a whole lot of assumptions made for just one video that’s semi more relaxed and transparent than usual. I’m not trying to be a downer, just saying.

#FreeBritney

I do believe her when she says she's fine, I don't think she's forced to record any of this and it's actually good to hear her adress some real questions from the comments, it feels less disconnected. 

I am very happy to hear that she's fine.

Also as many people said before me : being and feeling fine doesn't mean she agrees with the c-ship. You don't need to feel horrible to fight for freedom. As a matter of fact, her being fine is is nice for ending the c-ship. Maybe the judge will see it as "She's fine, she doesn't need it anymore". It's not as simple as that of course, but you get the idea ! 

• Love 1

imagine Cassie stressing Britney with "Ok we have to do a video with a few questions your fans are sending you thru instagram, you have to answer the question that are u okay and about the red refrigerator"

Britney "Oh gosh here I go I hate the internet" that's why she's bouncing she would rather be doing something else.

I swear their dynamic will make Britney hate her fans :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Like 1

i believe her. if she acts a bit awkward is probably because she doesn't like being filmed and she's taking a break from the public eye so she might get nervous while speaking to a camera. it's a bit hard to understand because she's a superstar and has been filmed a million times but i can see it. 

and she's been under the cship for 12+ years. after all the years she had to be under the cship AND working at the same time, being stressed out, touring the world, not being able to spend all the time she wanted with her kids, maybe taking a break, being with Sam and just relaxing made her the happiest she's ever been in a long, long time. Plus, progress has been made in her case, she might feel like this is finally coming to an end some time soon. and the fact that jamie is not as involved in her life might make her happy too. 

• Exhale+
On 4/17/2021 at 6:47 PM, car said:

Agreed. But also hate how the Media (eg tmz) are using this to imply she doesn’t mind the conservatorship. It can take the wind out of the Free Britney movement 

Yet she spoke with TMZ