Britney posts video saying she is okay and discusses the Red refrigerator post

Her saying she's okay is not the same as saying that the conservatorship as a system is. I'll take her word for it but again that doesn't mean that questions about the conservatorship shouldn't be raised. I'm glad she's doing well.

Also, this

9 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Britney herself said she’s taking some time to enjoy herself and that’s she’s happy. I dunno about you guys, but that’s enough for me.

I can’t be always obsessing over Britney all the time, it takes too much time and energy to keep up with all of this Team Con and hearings and all. I love and support Britney always but I gotta keep myself happy and focused in my life too. I’m happy that she’s happy!  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:   :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:  :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:  
#FreeBritney #WeLoveYouBritney

#Exaholic :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:   :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:   :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Ok, is Britney doing this q&a videos after some major news or it just me?

Like, the sb724 passed and she is on video saying she's OK.

Was last weird q&a was after hearing too? May be not, probably I'm reaching here.

Anyway, I'm happy she's OK. But so funny how she had to think why she takes a break, like we don't know. 😁

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Really? Why do you think she doesn’t want to do them? I think the post from a few days ago where she says about people have been so obsessed with her life etc sorta suggests that she is getting a bit tired of it all. I’m not even saying it’s 100% only her who decides to do it, maybe someone from her team does say oh maybe you should address things etc but I don’t see why when we always say ‘she should do a video to say she’s ok’ when she finally does that why we think she’s not the one actually behind the video.

I think the FB movement is great and she undoubtedly has been a victim in areas of her life and exploited, but I think we’ve become so wrapped up in this battle that we’re focusing on the wrong things and making up spiralling narratives in our head too. It’s like watching a thriller TV series then going on Reddit and discussing the themes and Easter eggs and hints and secrets- but this isn’t that deep. If her team was able to ‘keep her away from her children’ would they not make her get all dressed up and go on TV with an actual interview to declare she’s ok? 

Look, I don’t know what’s happening like anyone else, but I’m choosing to believe what we hear from Britney is her, this gives me skinny as a needle video vibes.

I think she doesn’t want to do these videos simply because it looks like she doesn’t want to. I’m not going into conspiracies or Easter eggs or whatever it’s that simple. 

She doesn’t look she wants to do these videos, and she said in court that she does appreciate her fans support at this time, not that she is ‘tired of it all’. 

And for the interview part, please refer to the Jonathon Ross interview which ended up being heavily censored by Team B. They don’t trust her to speak candidly. 

Also I know you’re referencing the fan base as a whole, but anytime she does one of these videos I comment saying I’ll believe her when she goes on Live and addresses things. I don’t believe this video was genuine or the one she made while inside the hospital they put her in. 

No hate, but maybe we can just agree to disagree? 

• Like 4

I also think Britney is basically happy with her current life. At least under the terms of guardianship. Probably her best time since guardianship began. Britney will also likely know that Britney's bizarre videos on Instagram are not necessarily useful in the battle for guardianship. The fact that this video ends abruptly leaves much room for speculation that she actually had more to say than you wanted to post.
What I would be interested in is whether Britney is still on medication or whether she is slowly and completely detoxing from the crap she always got.

If she says she is doing very well, of course it is also an advantage for her father and will give him some breathing space. But even a court must differentiate between the circumstances that are going well and illegal guardianship.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

I think she doesn’t want to do these videos simply because it looks like she doesn’t want to. I’m not going into conspiracies or Easter eggs or whatever it’s that simple. 

She doesn’t look she wants to do these videos, and she said in court that she does appreciate her fans support at this time, not that she is ‘tired of it all’. 

And for the interview part, please refer to the Jonathon Ross interview which ended up being heavily censored by Team B. They don’t trust her to speak candidly. 

Also I know you’re referencing the fan base as a whole, but anytime she does one of these videos I comment saying I’ll believe her when she goes on Live and addresses things. I don’t believe this video was genuine or the one she made while inside the hospital they put her in. 

No hate, but maybe we can just agree to disagree? 

Of course pal, I don’t know what’s going on either, just two different perspectives I guess. And you’re right, referencing the general fan base, not you.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Or d) she is just enjoying playing around in her kitchen and posting stuff she thinks is cool, like she says.

Maybe it’s time, finally, to accept Britney is just a quirky, normal person who doesn’t care about her image and is just doing what she wants to do.

Her dancing/posting red fridges is not a conspiracy to keep her Locked up- that is not how the law works. Britney the person has always been goofy, quirky and in her own words a boring dork who likes the simple things.

This doesn’t mean she isn’t fighting for freedom or wants to change the terms of her conservatorship, but that is being addressed in court by professionals and meanwhile she is just enjoying her money and doing what she wants- which isn’t what people would expect ‘Britney the superstar’ to do.

She seems increasingly frustrated that fans are forcing this narrative that she looks nuts or in danger because she’s just doing her own thing.

I think a lot of the reason fans overanalyze everything is because of the conservatorship. If she wasn't in one and posted the same stuff, a lot of it would be funny and no one would think it was weird. When you add in the layer of the conservatorship, now the questions come in because we aren't sure what's real and what isn't. 

The context of the conservatorship muddies the waters.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, legendoftherose said:

yes always keep in mind what Jamie Spears said about the anti-free britney strategy....and thats why i dont trust "her instagram". its all part of his pr strategy

And the fact they try hard the "Britney is the happiest" narrative just shows how things are far from fine. Yesterday was just another bad calculated lie... In my opinion.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Marcanthony said:

Honestly i always wondered after all this Covid when she's out to give interviews, how will she answer all of her insta mysteries.

Why did i never realize that she'll just say "I thought it was vintage" :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

It's hard to actually imagine her doing another interview in general, there are just SO many questions :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I dont think she will ever do an interview again. 

I think if she ever does one, it'll be a big massive explosive one (if she's free) and then on any interviews will be extremely rare.

I see when she's free, she'll be doing less promo (rightfully so if that's what she'd prefer) and just enjoying her life.

• Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

I think if she ever does one, it'll be a big massive explosive one (if she's free) and then on any interviews will be extremely rare.

I see when she's free, she'll be doing less promo (rightfully so if that's what she'd prefer) and just enjoying her life.

Hope so. If she stays under Jamies control. We can expect few messy ET and Extra interviews where entire narrative is controlled by team Spears.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I wondered if it was a sly AD

yeah.. so strange tho.

even if it is sponcon...to call a corporate fast fashion company that's basically on the decline a "new" store. it does almost seem more authentic that Britney finally discovered this store (there's one in Westlake near her...)?

Britney will help revive the Brandy Melville brand with one single post! lol