Jump to content

Britney posts video saying she is okay and discusses the Red refrigerator post


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I genuinely believe she is okay, she’s enjoying her time off working, knows she has so much support, progress is being made in her case, she’s in a long term relationship, Jamie is hopefully on his wa

The rough cut during the last question I....  Finally real questions being answered. 

She's clearly aware of what's on her insta and she is probably fine with having a social media team like every other celebrity of her calibre. I really think at this point she's just sending off

Posted Images

I think she is making a concerted effort to enjoy a simple life but she’s been on break for two and a half years almost. If she had all the freedoms afforded to a normal person I think things would be much different. She wouldn’t be locked in her tower. AND she’d probably be working again by now

  • Like 9
Link to post
56 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Didn't read most of the comments, but...

This was almost as forced as the "the Zone letters" one. I get It... She's very anxious, but there's something really off how even alone she seems scared to talk to the camera, as If she is obligated to do It. The body language and the voice...

It was obvious a video like this would come out because even the most of the delusionals was believing that Britney didn't write and post herself. It was getting big, they needed to cut that.

Like I mentioned in other threads, Britney is totally helping her team narrative for some reason. At least they chose some good things to her to say, like answers for some real questions.

She is probably helping with their narrative so they don’t:

a) put her in hospital again

 b) let her see the kids more often &

c) let her go out like she did today. 

  • Like 7
Link to post
18 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I think she is making a concerted effort to enjoy a simple life but she’s been on break for two and a half years almost. If she had all the freedoms afforded to a normal person I think things would be much different. She wouldn’t be locked in her tower. AND she’d probably be working again by now

Agree. I think she's probably bored and routine is good for her. Working is all she's ever known so I'm sure she appreciates some downtime, but I really think if she had more freedom she would be working but on her own terms. She's already said she doesn't feel pressure to top what she's already done, and honestly why should she? Nobody else today comes close to Britney in her prime. But it seems like she's itching to do something productive but understandably does not want to do so until she's rid of the vultures who probably stifle any creativity she wants to display. 

Link to post
5 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Britney went on IG to answer some questions again.  She says she’s “totally fine” and “taking a break right now”.
 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNvoZT-gzhR/?igshid=4k5yzntdri2q

That’s so weird that about 10 minutes after Britney posted this on IG 6 hours ago, I created a post on here.  I come back hours later and see my post as a mere comment under someone else’s post that was created 5 hours ago.  Britney Spears Yes GIF

Link to post
4 hours ago, kyliespears said:

It feels like she's had an almost 2007-like resurge in attention the past 2 years and, assuming she does read her socials, I can imagine that people analysing literally every move she makes, how she acts, the armchair diagnosing and constant "are you okay" comments can feel suffocating. The top ones on her Instagram are sometimes so condescending and over-speculative; I have no doubt that most come from a good place, but people treating her in an almost childlike way (especially when the conservatorship has stripped her of her legal rights) just feels uncomfortable to me. She said herself in FTR that she doesn't want to be seen as a victim and I think people easily forget her strength.

But I'm glad she's addressed it again, it's good to know from her that she's enjoying her break and she's okay. That's all I can hope for. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

THIS. it's true. it's always been "poor little britney is she okay?" or " britney doesn't know any better, she's helpless, she doesn't seem well" even from her fans.

must be exhausting!  the most scrutinized woman of all time just needs a little room to breathe, she earned it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
2 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

She is probably helping with their narrative so they don’t:

a) put her in hospital again

 b) let her see the kids more often &

c) let her go out like she did today. 

Yeah, I mean... She is helping them since the "all is well" video. For whatever reason she helps them and not herself.

I don't like Kevin aka Free Britney LA  that much, but I just saw his thread on twitter about the IG post and staged pics. I agree with most of the things 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post

She probably is happy, because she is person who finds light and something good in every situation. 
Also, I belive she would be more happier if she was free from this ugly thing called conservatorship. 

Link to post

I think she's doing fine ( compared to 2019) at the moment because she doesn't have to work so hard,  and she's enjoying her time off ,  but when the corona bul|$πit is over things are gonna be bad for her again as they make her their racing horse , so anyways her vulturous father needs to step down or they need to remove the whole cs and hire a normal manager and an assistant .

Link to post
2 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

That’s so weird that about 10 minutes after Britney posted this on IG 6 hours ago, I created a post on here.  I come back hours later and see my post as a mere comment under someone else’s post that was created 5 hours ago.  Britney Spears Yes GIF

Stupid if you ar first.. not right

Link to post
4 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

She is probably helping with their narrative so they don’t:

a) put her in hospital again

 b) let her see the kids more often &

c) let her go out like she did today. 

Or d) she is just enjoying playing around in her kitchen and posting stuff she thinks is cool, like she says.

Maybe it’s time, finally, to accept Britney is just a quirky, normal person who doesn’t care about her image and is just doing what she wants to do.

Her dancing/posting red fridges is not a conspiracy to keep her Locked up- that is not how the law works. Britney the person has always been goofy, quirky and in her own words a boring dork who likes the simple things.

This doesn’t mean she isn’t fighting for freedom or wants to change the terms of her conservatorship, but that is being addressed in court by professionals and meanwhile she is just enjoying her money and doing what she wants- which isn’t what people would expect ‘Britney the superstar’ to do.

She seems increasingly frustrated that fans are forcing this narrative that she looks nuts or in danger because she’s just doing her own thing.

  • Like 1
Link to post
6 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Or d) she is just enjoying playing around in her kitchen and posting stuff she thinks is cool, like she says.

Maybe it’s time, finally, to accept Britney is just a quirky, normal person who doesn’t care about her image and is just doing what she wants to do.

Her dancing/posting red fridges is not a conspiracy to keep her Locked up- that is not how the law works. Britney the person has always been goofy, quirky and in her own words a boring dork who likes the simple things.

This doesn’t mean she isn’t fighting for freedom or wants to change the terms of her conservatorship, but that is being addressed in court by professionals and meanwhile she is just enjoying her money and doing what she wants- which isn’t what people would expect ‘Britney the superstar’ to do.

She seems increasingly frustrated that fans are forcing this narrative that she looks nuts or in danger because she’s just doing her own thing.

No, I agree about the dancing/random photos she sends her team to post. I think she is just having fun and would probably post those even if she were ‘free’. 

It’s these videos when she’s talking to the camera that I question. I think Britney does not want to do them, but does because of the reasons I listed above and probably more that we don’t even know about. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
8 minutes ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

No, I agree about the dancing/random photos she sends her team to post. I think she is just having fun and would probably post those even if she were ‘free’. 

It’s these videos when she’s talking to the camera that I question. I think Britney does not want to do them, but does because of the reasons I listed above and probably more that we don’t even know about. 

Really? Why do you think she doesn’t want to do them? I think the post from a few days ago where she says about people have been so obsessed with her life etc sorta suggests that she is getting a bit tired of it all. I’m not even saying it’s 100% only her who decides to do it, maybe someone from her team does say oh maybe you should address things etc but I don’t see why when we always say ‘she should do a video to say she’s ok’ when she finally does that why we think she’s not the one actually behind the video.

I think the FB movement is great and she undoubtedly has been a victim in areas of her life and exploited, but I think we’ve become so wrapped up in this battle that we’re focusing on the wrong things and making up spiralling narratives in our head too. It’s like watching a thriller TV series then going on Reddit and discussing the themes and Easter eggs and hints and secrets- but this isn’t that deep. If her team was able to ‘keep her away from her children’ would they not make her get all dressed up and go on TV with an actual interview to declare she’s ok? 

Look, I don’t know what’s happening like anyone else, but I’m choosing to believe what we hear from Britney is her, this gives me skinny as a needle video vibes.

Link to post

God I’m getting sick of people twisting things to fit their own self-indulgent narrative.

How many people have said “I won’t believe she’s fine until she says she is”.

She’s now literally said she’s fine and people are still saying “they’re forcing her to say this”. No matter what she says, she can’t win.

She’s a strong person. A very very strong person. She’s been through a lot more than most, and her current situation is probably a walk in the park compared to 2007.

She’s not saying her situation is fine or that she agrees with the conservatorship, she’s just saying that she’s fine and grateful for what she has. 

 

  • Like 6
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block