Britney posts video saying she is okay and discusses the Red refrigerator post

2 minutes ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

You dont really need to ask body langiage experts anything, thats a pseudoscience. Anyone can tell she has social anxiety, she displays symptoms of anxiety in many post-07 interviews. 

But in this video her anxiety seems to be more in control than in previous ones ocer the last few years and she looms great and so youthfull.

that's not pseudoscience, body language, the reading of facial expressions and features, and even the interpretation of the handwriting are literally used in criminology to solve cases, however it is true you need more context in order to give a resolution, or to give an actual reason, like in Britney's case, there's a million reasons why she could be anxious in a particular video; one video or one picture cannot be taken out of context to give an entire diagnosis of the person, but it can give a hint, or at the very least, the isolated incident CAN be analyzed. There needs to be interviews, proof of things she's done and said, psychological exams, medical exams, etc. in order to determine "this person has this or that".

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I didn't feel like she was relaxed and confident here, she was a bit anxious, imo... Although that doesn't mean she was lying when she said she was fine... She is most likely as fine as possible in her situation atm. She is resilient, and has always belonged to the type of people with a positive mindset. I think this is what helped her survive all these 13 years... A weaker person could not survive even half of what she went through.

And for some reason I'm glad that the red refrigerator is her post. I thought it was very funny af, lol.

But I noticed a few things. A bit of a conspiracy area, I warned you, so...

1. The video is cut sharply at the end, as if she hadn't finished yet. Kinda sus.

2. She clearly chooses her words very carefully to the question whether she is okObviously she cannot say much, since it will not pass the censorship. It's also interesting that in the reasons why she's happy, she didn't mention Sam or her family ... Didn't "she" recently write that JL is inspiring her, heh. They didn't even cross her mind... Only her children and home. I find it interesting. 

3. I'm more than sure team con asked her to record this video, as more and more fans are starting to wonder who really controls her intagram. And it gets too dangerous for them.  Also interestingly she was photographed after shopping today/yesterday and this video looks like from the same day... Maybe this was the reason they were able to persuade her to record it?

• Love 1
  • Like 8
2 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

She's clearly aware of what's on her insta and she is probably fine with having a social media team like every other celebrity of her calibre.

I really think at this point she's just sending off random content for her insta to be uploaded.

None of it really means anything and it's just an expression of what's going on in her mind at that moment

The red, the pink, the roses, the dances it might come across as "weird" but really I think it's just her doing whatever she thinks is cool in the moment :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Weirdness is one of the reasons I'm a Britney stan in the first place so her weird instas not an issue for me 

I understand the weirdness but I think we should definitely pay attention to it

I mean cmon now she’s in prison she’s not be weird and free

2 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

must be weird having to record yourself every few months reassuring people that you're ok. at least she is somehow aware of what we're saying. 

Another mystery here is we still don’t know if this video was planned 

this could be an entire planned social media campaign atm starting with the red Fridge and now she’s out and about conveniently and now referring to it only in the caption but not video

like why can’t the caption match the video! 

also the video gets glitchy when starts talking about the red fridge

who knows what editing they did behind the the scenes the create that dialogue 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Easy There said:

I am now conflicted if I should stop with FreeBritney support considering what she said regarding documentary.

Even if she didn't like the documentary. That doesn't necessarily reflect on the movement. It talked about her whole career. Ingham said in court docs that she supports it, so....

Didn't read most of the comments, but...

This was almost as forced as the "the Zone letters" one. I get It... She's very anxious, but there's something really off how even alone she seems scared to talk to the camera, as If she is obligated to do It. The body language and the voice...

It was obvious a video like this would come out because even the most of the delusionals was believing that Britney didn't write and post herself. It was getting big, they needed to cut that.

Like I mentioned in other threads, Britney is totally helping her team narrative for some reason. At least they chose some good things to her to say, like answers for some real questions.

• Like 5

I still dont get it lol who sees a photo of a red refrigerator and thinks that's cool and then posts it on Instagram?  Lol

That said she looks so happy and relaxed which is lovely to see. Also I'm glad shes confirmed this is just a break. Although I wouldn't call 2 and a half years a little bit of a break lol

Just now, jonloch1 said:

I still dont get it lol who sees a photo of a red refrigerator and thinks that's cool and then posts it on Instagram?  Lol

That said she looks so happy and relaxed which is lovely to see. Also I'm glad shes confirmed this is just a break. Although I wouldn't call 2 and a half years a little bit of a break lol

Well the court of California and the lawyers are at fault for the length of this break. It will likely be another several years.

3 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

She's clearly aware of what's on her insta and she is probably fine with having a social media team like every other celebrity of her calibre.

Thanks Cassie :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

You’re right so many ppl can relate to Britney’s social media team yes 

• Haha 2

I think she is making a concerted effort to enjoy a simple life but she’s been on break for two and a half years almost. If she had all the freedoms afforded to a normal person I think things would be much different. She wouldn’t be locked in her tower. AND she’d probably be working again by now

• Like 9