Britney posts video saying she is okay and discusses the Red refrigerator post

3 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

This is an EXCELLENT point, and the Stockholm Syndrome theory is something I really worry about. However, I choose to believe that she's come to the realization that she doesn't need such a restrictive conservatorship. The fact that Sam called Jamie out publicly is so much bigger than people realize. The fact that Britney has filed legal pleadings indicating that she's afraid of her father and that she refuses to perform and make money for her team as long as he's in charge is HUGE. Here's my theory, and it's a novel so feel free to ignore unless you want a deep dive :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

2008-09: She knows she messed up and let people take advantage of her, but figures she'll come back strong with the Circus tour, focus on her work and her kids, and show her team and the public that she understands the gravity of her actions but has moved past that part of her life. There's an energy and clarity, whether it's because she's on the correct dosage of whatever medications she needs or something else, but she figures she'll work hard to show she's capable of being in control of her own life and making smart decisions. 

2010-11: All her hard work is completely discarded when she learns that it meant virtually nothing and she's going to be controlled by her abusive father and money-hungry team for the rest of her life. I don't know whether she had another breakdown, whether she was so distraught that they changed her meds to make her a zombie or what, but there's a sadness in her eyes where she realizes she might as well give up and play along because this is her life now. Go back to any performance in that era, and she knows the choreography but there's no passion because she's just going through the motions.

2012-13: She thinks maybe the X factor will be an exciting new opportunity, but she's under such tight control by her team that she's become a nervous wreck and can barely function without someone telling her exactly what to do and say.

2014-18: If there was ever Stockholm syndrome it was probably here. With every new appearance, she looked better and seemed much happier, but there were always rumors about troubling incidents (like when she was doing promo for her lingerie and allegedly stripped her outfit off and acted "strangely"). However, it appeared like she made peace with her situation and just tried to make the best of it. I think she felt like she was proving she was capable of some more flexibility and it definitely showed in her general demeanor and performances. She seemed to have found a healthy work-life balance and figured as long as she saw her kids and hit her marks when needed, maybe her situation wasn't so bad.

And then she was committed. Then #freebritney happened. And people paid attention and the general consensus was that what was being done to her was not right. Sam seemed to come at the perfect time - he wasn't hired by Team Con, but she had probably more freedom than ever in the cship because she was doing what they wanted with enthusiasm and fell in love with the hot guy who just thought it would be cool to be in a Britney video. For the first time, she was with a guy who had no previous connection with her team and was happy to tow the company line until she was committed and he knew something wasn't right. Do you think Jason Trawick or David Lucado or Charlie Ebersol would ever publicly go against Jamie? Never. So I think she knows the cship is messed up but finally feels like there may be a way out, or at least a way to have more control. However her Instagrams are edited is irrelevant. She's filed legal pleadings expressing that she is clearly not ok with being in the conservatorship, and any kind of contrary message she allegedly sends on her Instagram is just a red herring by her team.

I love this and think you broke it down perfectly. It's painful to think she's getting punished for mistakes she made in her 20s like anyone her age would have made. And then to have "daddy" come in and try to fix things :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

The fight in her was gone and she was just going along with it until FreeBritney started and she realized people do actually care about her and her situation. That invigorated her. To be honest, I felt she grew tired of being "Britney the Pop Star" and maybe even hoped it would go away. Too bad we're a rabid fanbase lol 

I'm still on the fence with Sam. I want to believe he means well and he hasn't given much indication to show he's not on her side but something seems off there. I have no proof so I try to stay quiet about him and just hope for the best.

Excellent point on the court docs as well. That says it all. Her IG IMO is a PR tool and they use it knowing many people take what gets posted there seriously and as coming directly from Britney. Not everyone is obsessing over details and court docs like we are, but what gets said in court is what should be taken seriously because that's probably the only time we honestly hear from Britney. If she gets in court and says she's uncomfortable with her dad and wants him gone and won't be performing until he's out, then that's what I'm going with.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I love how in the refrigerator question she sounds like 2001ney she makes some facial expressions that make her look just like those old interviews

I loved that too, I love how she found the whole thing funny! Ugh I just love her! :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Haha 1

This is in no way some kind of video saying to stop the #FreeBritney movement. Just because she said she was embarrassed by how they portrayed her doesn't mean that the movement itself is embarrassing. She said she welcomed fans informed support for a reason. I think she didn't like how the doc framed her as someone who used to have so much control, now has no control. Constantly reliving scenes that you wished you could put behind you can traumatize anybody. You gotta look at it from a human's perspective. 

And i've said it a million times, but we don't know what we don't know. Keep up the protesting, keep up the pressure to pass legislation, and don't lose hope. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading: 

• Love 8
  • Like 1

I literally can’t anymore. I need a break from all of this it’s exhausting. So much manipulation and I can’t trust a thing surrounding her. Fans are all being positive and are actually happy about this video when all I can see are the negatives 

Why is she saying she’s fine when she’s literally going through a court battle that all her fans are trying to help with. If she’s going to keep doing videos spinning and saying she’s fine then what’s the point anymore. We are giving it way more time than she actually cares for

• Like 1

It feels like she's had an almost 2007-like resurge in attention the past 2 years and, assuming she does read her socials, I can imagine that people analysing literally every move she makes, how she acts, the armchair diagnosing and constant "are you okay" comments can feel suffocating. The top ones on her Instagram are sometimes so condescending and over-speculative; I have no doubt that most come from a good place, but people treating her in an almost childlike way (especially when the conservatorship has stripped her of her legal rights) just feels uncomfortable to me. She said herself in FTR that she doesn't want to be seen as a victim and I think people easily forget her strength.

But I'm glad she's addressed it again, it's good to know from her that she's enjoying her break and she's okay. That's all I can hope for. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Britney herself said she’s taking some time to enjoy herself and that’s she’s happy. I dunno about you guys, but that’s enough for me.

I can’t be always obsessing over Britney all the time, it takes too much time and energy to keep up with all of this Team Con and hearings and all. I love and support Britney always but I gotta keep myself happy and focused in my life too. I’m happy that she’s happy!  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:   :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:  :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:  
#FreeBritney #WeLoveYouBritney

#Exaholic :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:   :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:   :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

So this proves that she is behind her insta posts ? 

I am now conflicted if I should stop with FreeBritney support considering what she said regarding documentary.

she could make a video and say guys stop please, I’m happy with my conservatorship and I love my situation you don’t need to free me, I don’t want to be free and im Not scared of my Father anymore and I will return to work.

instead she said she welcomes the well informed support of her fans.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, phareezy said:

This has to be the first time she's actually answered questions people are asking! And she's speaking normally.

I would be curious to hear what a body language expert has to say about her response to the question on if she's doing ok though :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:  she glances up and off to the right multiple times which usually indicates a right-handed person is not being truthful.

Either way, I do enjoy seeing videos of her speaking. God, I miss her :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

You dont really need to ask body langiage experts anything, thats a pseudoscience. Anyone can tell she has social anxiety, she displays symptoms of anxiety in many post-07 interviews. 

But in this video her anxiety seems to be more in control than in previous ones ocer the last few years and she looms great and so youthfull.

• Like 1