What did you do today?

Slayer

My day has just mainly consisted of work! I'm just happy it's Friday and I can now relax for the weekend! :)

I'm currently browsing Exhale and listening to bops whilst drinking some alcohol :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip: So i'm going to have a chilled night!

What have you guys done today? or what are your plans for today?

a40a55031b945cd2c2f745e956f6b23d_original.thumb.jpeg.187c6c49dc047c739d77fe3e7752c678.jpeg

• Love 4

I just moved a big a/s bed from one room to another of my apartment... It doesn't seem like a big deal, but it actually was because I had to dismantle the whole thing to move it because it wouldn't fit the hall, and then I had to build it back up! I'm exhausted... But time to go for the walk of the day at the park(I hate exercise, but at least I love long walks?) before it gets too late!

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I just moved a big a/s bed from one room to another of my apartment... It doesn't seem like a big deal, but it actually was because I had to dismantle the whole thing to move it because it wouldn't fit the hall, and then I had to build it back up! I'm exhausted... But time to go for the walk of the day at the park(I hate exercise, but at least I love long walks?) before it gets too late!

We love a butch queen :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Haha 4

Prayed to God, read the Bible, went to work at my package delivery job, after work I invited my mom and sister to a restaurant for dinner and met a handsome and very attentive waiter. It made me glad that he mentioned that he likes talking and sharing about God. Made me happy and gave me hope! 😊Now I'm heading home to rest. Goodnight!

-Peanut 

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, Peanut said:

Prayed to God, read the Bible

47 minutes ago, Peanut said:

met a handsome and very attentive waiter. It made me glad that he mentioned that he likes talking and sharing about God.

In Bible you are disgusting, you will go to hell and God hates you :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: 

It's still a manipulation used by church but I really don't understand LGBT people being Christians :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: You are literally trash, nothing, the devil, the worst sinner in most Christians' eyes. You don't have to be Christian, you don't have to have religion to believe in God 

8 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

In Bible you are disgusting, you will go to hell and God hates you :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: 

It's still a manipulation used by church but I really don't understand LGBT people being Christians :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: You are literally trash, nothing, the devil, the worst sinner in most Christians' eyes. You don't have to be Christian, you don't have to have religion to believe in God 

Girl, you don't know what you're talking about. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

The Bible says nothing directly against LGBT people. A mistranslated quote and a section in which both men AND women participated in an assault against other males means nothing in terms of condemning gay men. You can be Christian and gay, these are facts. :explainlol_stare_spin:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block