Britney recommends us a book to read!

Slayer

Interestingly the image shows that the book's author is a New York Times Best selling author!

The blurb about the book:

"Can a woman who has been deeply hurt by life's circumstances, or even a man she loved and trusted, be healed? As a woman who endured years of abuse, abandonment, and betrayal by those closest to her, Joyce Meyer's answer is "yes".

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that she loves self help books. I love them too *buying this right now*. But, I feel like she’s doing things on her own, and sometimes we need someone else to validate our feelings and what not. I hope once she’s out of this she can get proper therapy in order to let stuff out. I see that she’s using painting as a creative therapy so that’s good as well. It’s hard bottling everything up. I know whenever some one mentions something that triggers me, I end up being an emotional mess, still trying to find the right therapist myself. I’m hoping she finds the best. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:Therapy was all she needed back then, not this mess. 

You may say I'm stupid, but the hidden messages in these posts are terrifying. I know Britney has no control over her social media, but maybe there really is some truth to the fact that she prepares materials for them and they select it. Or they do it on purpose because they know that we are looking for such hidden messages in her posts.:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

35 minutes ago, dfffff said:

You may say I'm stupid, but the hidden messages in these posts are terrifying. I know Britney has no control over her social media, but maybe there really is some truth to the fact that she prepares materials for them and they select it. Or they do it on purpose because they know that we are looking for such hidden messages in her posts.:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I think it's Britney right now. Like why would teamcon choose a book like this? 

Britney, you are so strong and I hope you have (or will be able to have in the near future) a place where you don't have to be strong at all, a space where you can be just you, raw and vulnerable, feeling your feelings🌌🌹 (in case she reads exhale) 

My aunt actually read this book and recommended it to me! I was actually shocked to see it on Brit's profile LOL.

The writer Joyce is a great writer and speaker. I enjoyed one of her past books before and I literally cried the whole way through because she's really good at making yourself comfortable in your own skin and facing your deepest fears and hurts.

She was r@ped and abused more than 200 times when she was a little girl by her father. It's such a horrific story, but I'm so glad she rised above it and is using her past to promote faith to love and accept yourself and others.

2 hours ago, _lebot said:

I love that she loves self help books. I love them too *buying this right now*. But, I feel like she’s doing things on her own, and sometimes we need someone else to validate our feelings and what not. I hope once she’s out of this she can get proper therapy in order to let stuff out. I see that she’s using painting as a creative therapy so that’s good as well. It’s hard bottling everything up. I know whenever some one mentions something that triggers me, I end up being an emotional mess, still trying to find the right therapist myself. I’m hoping she finds the best. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:Therapy was all she needed back then, not this mess. 

you know guurl you are a leading lady of this forum

CERTAINLY

i've been watching you

• Super Mods

Oh wow that actually sounds like an good book to read.

I might actually look into it online.

Its interesting that it fits Britney's current situation to a T.

That post was definitely by Britney cause like someone else said on here:

Her team would never post about a book that describes her

Archived