New candids (April 15): Britney resurfaces for Malibu shopping spree

Sometimes I think people don’t actually understand what they’re saying. Britney looks absolutely fine top to bottom, but the backside of her hair is going to get questioned in court? Mental illness can make you struggle with this stuff sometimes, sure. Doesn’t warrant judgement or a cship though. And a sane judge will laugh in your face for even attempting to make such an argument. 

• Love 2

Can we all stop acting like we’ve never been anywhere with our hair looking a mess?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I love Britney because she is REAL. Not one of those celebs who needs a glam team to walk out the door. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

This is the same woman who walked barefoot at gas stations. When she’s not working, on stage, etc., why would she care what her hair and makeup look like? 

• Love 2
On 4/20/2021 at 12:50 PM, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Can we all stop acting like we’ve never been anywhere with our hair looking a mess?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I love Britney because she is REAL. Not one of those celebs who needs a glam team to walk out the door. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

This is the same woman who walked barefoot at gas stations. When she’s not working, on stage, etc., why would she care what her hair and makeup look like? 

i agree and can see where you are coming from and i even leave the house with what looks like a birdsnest on my head, too

• Like 1
6 hours ago, legendoftherose said:

i agree and can see where you are coming from and i even leave the house with what looks like a birdsnest on my head, too, but shes in a legal battle and every little argument team con and the GP can find to paint her as mentally disturbed is going to be used such as...her messy hair.

Oh for sure. Paps and tabloids have used her everyday appearance against her for most of her career and I’m sure team con loves that. But as fans I feel like we’ve got to give her a break sometimes because I think what is most likable about Brit is how relatable and down to earth she seems. 

• Like 2