Jump to content

New candids (April 15): Britney resurfaces for Malibu shopping spree


Recommended Posts

  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

No, her insta video/photo are not photoshopped...

I will not give a lecture rn. But if you're curious, then you should google about lenses, focal length, angle, foreshortening... and how all this can distort perspective and proportion.

Plus our vision is binocular, but the camera has monocular vision. So if you by any chance meet Britney in life, she will be much thinner than in the photo, especially in the photo taken with a long-focus lens.

I mean its fine she gained a bit of weight. She is on a break anyways lol. And everyone edits their videos and photos and that includes her hahah.

So idgi why are yall even having this discussion.

  • Like 2
Link to post
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is she wearing... PANTS???

Source: https://pagesix.com/2021/04/16/britney-spears-resurfaces-for-malibu-shopping-spree/   Related:

Minus the shoes - a lewk!

Posted Images

Love her and her outfit is cute, but what is going on with her hair? Yes, everyone can have a bad hair day and the answer is HATS, baseball hats or hoodies. Or a comb?!

Britney Spears resurfaces for Malibu shopping spree - Big World Tale

Anytime she has come out with her hair looking like that it's been suspected she's not doing OK:

Britney Spears Hair | Patrick Taleb Salon

Britney Spears Photographed For the FIRST TIME Since Entering Mental Health  Facility

 

If I were in the middle of a legal battle over my freedom based on my psychiatric well being, I would not give ammo to my conservators by stepping out looking disheveled.

Quote

There can be subtle signs someone is sliding into different self-care patterns due to mental illness, per Clark. For example, a loved one who always blows out her hair and suddenly stops without reason (coupled with other symptoms of depression), or wearing the same clothes repeatedly when they’ve always taken pride in their appearance, may be signs that they’re struggling.

https://www.self.com/story/katelyn-marie-todd-depression-hair

 

No shade,  just sayin' Top 30 Small Hot GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

 

#FreeBritney #HelpBritney

 

 

  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Link to post
2 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

Love her and her outfit is cute, but what is going on with her hair? Yes, everyone can have a bad hair day and the answer is HATS, baseball hats or hoodies. Or a comb?!

Britney Spears resurfaces for Malibu shopping spree - Big World Tale

Anytime she has come out with her hair looking like that it's been suspected she's not doing OK:

Britney Spears Hair | Patrick Taleb Salon

Britney Spears Photographed For the FIRST TIME Since Entering Mental Health  Facility

 

If I were in the middle of a legal battle over my freedom based on my psychiatric well being, I would not give ammo to my conservators by stepping out looking disheveled.

https://www.self.com/story/katelyn-marie-todd-depression-hair

 

No shade,  just sayin' Top 30 Small Hot GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

 

#FreeBritney #HelpBritney

 

 

i agree, they may let her walk around like this in order to push a certain image...id love to comb her hair, get her a haircut and maybe take out the extentions...its her decision and life, but it would in my opinion make such a difference in her overall appearance

  • Love 1
  • Like 3
Link to post
8 minutes ago, legendoftherose said:

i agree, they may let her walk around like this in order to push a certain image...id love to comb her hair, get her a haircut and maybe take out the extentions...its her decision and life, but it would in my opinion make such a difference in her overall appearance

there are days when my hair looks awful and I simply do a simple ponytail and put on a hat. that's it.

but... I just don't know, I'm worried. This is not helping. They'll probably use this as evidence against her.

Nakeisha Turk GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
14 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

there are days when my hair looks awful and I simply do a simple ponytail and put on a hat. that's it.

but... I just don't know, I'm worried. This is not helping. They'll probably use this as evidence against her.

Nakeisha Turk GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

 

 

Sorry, i just had to say this. Gosh, you guys are overreacting and way too dramatic. :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: ''They'll probably use this as evidence against her.'' u serious? You really think this is 'strong' evidence? You really think they're gonna say 'Look at this mesSsy haiRrrrr, this proves she needs a conservatorship!!!!!!'

 

come on y'all :orangu_orangutan_ape:

 

Her hair looks fine on the front, its a mess on the back. She was out there alone, she doesnt have eyes on the back, so she probably didnt noticed her hair being such a mess on that view. Happens to me sometimes, happens to you, happens to anyone. It can be just as simple as that, she is just human. I cant with you dramatic people. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

  • Like 5
Link to post
2 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

there are days when my hair looks awful and I simply do a simple ponytail and put on a hat. that's it.

but... I just don't know, I'm worried. This is not helping. They'll probably use this as evidence against her.

Nakeisha Turk GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

 

 

I can understand what you mean but I think she has been like that since... Well 2006? Minus the breakdown and some time when she really took care of her apparence, she's always been kinda messy hair-wise. I don't if that a sign, if kylie jenner went out like that I will think the girl is going through a rough time, but britney idk :fran_frog_meme_green:

  • Love 2
Link to post
8 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

Gosh, you guys are overreacting and way too dramatic. :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

 

Her hair looks fine on the front, its a mess on the back. She was alone, She doesnt have eyes on the back, so she probably didnt noticed her hair being such a mess on that view. It can be just as simple as that, she is just human. I cant with you dramatic people. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

you're right, we're so dramatic. like, it's not like there's proof that her mental health tends to manifest itself on the appearance of her hair:

When did Britney Spears shave her head?

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/britney-spears-10-9-07.jpg

 

Britney Bawling | Aisha Music

and it's not like she's in a corrupt conservatorship where they claim she cannot take care of herself, but ok.

It's not like she's in the middle of a legal battle over her freedom. Latest Who Knows GIFs | Gfycat

 

it's just us being overdramatic. k. 

 

take a seat, hunty. Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN - Find & Share on GIPHY

  • Love 2
  • Like 3
Link to post
6 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

you're right, we're so dramatic. like, it's not like there's proof that her mental health tends to manifest itself on the appearance of her hair:

When did Britney Spears shave her head?

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/britney-spears-10-9-07.jpg

 

Britney Bawling | Aisha Music

and it's not like she's in a corrupt conservatorship where they claim she cannot take care of herself, but ok.

It's not like she's in the middle of a legal battle over her freedom. Latest Who Knows GIFs | Gfycat

 

it's just us being overdramatic. k. 

 

take a seat, hunty. Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN - Find & Share on GIPHY

I kinda disagree, I still dont see this as 'evidence'. Its not like her hair looks like this 24/7.  And she shaved her head to ruin the Britney image, as a big **** you. It was a planned well thinked act. No messy mental heath issue like the media is claiming.

  • Like 1
Link to post
8 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

I kinda disagree, I still dont see this as 'evidence'. Its not like her hair looks like this 24/7.  And she shaved her head to ruin the Britney image, as a big **** you. It was a planned well thinked act. No messy mental heath issue like the media is claiming.

Are you kidding me? Her hair looked like crap 24/7 back in 2007/2008. It was greasy and dirty.

When she felt better, that totally changed.

You must be a new fan, sweetie britney spears gifs Page 230 | WiffleGif

Link to post
4 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

Are you kidding me? Her hair looked like crap 24/7 back in 2007/2008. It was greasy and dirty.

When she felt better, that totally changed.

You must be a new fan, sweetie britney spears gifs Page 230 | WiffleGif

''when she felt better, that totally changed''. Lol, you mean when people got back in charge of her.

  • Like 1
Link to post
12 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

''when she felt better, that totally changed''. Lol, you mean when people got back in charge of her.

well she did need some sort of help back in the beginning. she wasn't better off with osama lutfi, alli sims and her disgusting paparazzi boyfriend Adgan Ghalib. It worked for a few months. We didn't know it was corrupt and that it was supposed to be made permanent.

Britney went from this:

Britney in tears after 'kill' claim | Metro News Sam Lufti Drugged Britney | Just Entertainment

 

 

To this, in like a month:

Britney Spears plays it for laughs in bowler hat and geeky specs | Daily  Mail Online

 

 

 

So yeah, she did need an intervention. And help. Just not... a corrupt conservatorship. Latest Who Knows GIFs | Gfycat

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
1 minute ago, JustWendy said:

well she did need some sort of help back in the beginning. she wasn't better off with osama lutfi, alli sims and her disgusting paparazzi boyfriend Adgan Ghalib. It worked for a few months. We didn't know it was corrupt and that it was supposed to be made permanent.

Britney went from this:

Britney in tears after 'kill' claim | Metro News Sam Lufti Drugged Britney | Just Entertainment

 

 

To this, in like a month:

http://origin2-www.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/britney-bronx/britney-spears-bronx-09.jpg

 

 

 

So yeah, she did need an intervention. And help. Just not... a corrupt conservatorship. Latest Who Knows GIFs | Gfycat

 

I know, I know. I was around in 2007.

 

Maybe she needs to buy Chris Crockers wig's, and everything will be fine.:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, AreYouReady said:

I know, I know. I was around in 2007.

 

Maybe she needs to buy Chris Crockers wig's, and everything will be fine.:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

*sigh she needs to look normal and well put so that Colon, Loucifer, Ingham and Jodi don't have any ammo against her.

she needs to be free. and yes, those wigs are bomb. 

i want one. Tea Gossip GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

Link to post
6 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

well she did need some sort of help back in the beginning. she wasn't better off with osama lutfi, alli sims and her disgusting paparazzi boyfriend Adgan Ghalib. It worked for a few months. We didn't know it was corrupt and that it was supposed to be made permanent.

Britney went from this:

Britney in tears after 'kill' claim | Metro News Sam Lufti Drugged Britney | Just Entertainment

 

 

To this, in like a month:

Britney Spears plays it for laughs in bowler hat and geeky specs | Daily  Mail Online

 

 

 

So yeah, she did need an intervention. And help. Just not... a corrupt conservatorship. Latest Who Knows GIFs | Gfycat

 

Those pictures ar like 6 months apart tho

Link to post

You re still literally talking about a fast run of 10 seconds to her car, Just like every other time she's been photographed with messy hair in the past 10 years.

Yes she doesn't take care of her messy hair for a 10 seconds walk, such a big deal, she's not a Kardashian we should have understood that by now:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

  • Like 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block