Jump to content

New candids (April 15): Britney resurfaces for Malibu shopping spree


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is she wearing... PANTS???

Source: https://pagesix.com/2021/04/16/britney-spears-resurfaces-for-malibu-shopping-spree/   Related:

Minus the shoes - a lewk!

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, ClumsySpice said:

I don’t agree with this comment but... are we even allowed to speak our minds here?! :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

If people weren't allowed to speak their mind, that comment would have been deleted? Jordan is just as free to speak his mind, and he's right, who is anyone to make those kind of comments on HER body :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

  • Like 6
Link to post

Page Six had another exclusive pictures of Brit?

I just remembered the last candids of Britney with her son, some littke old pictures that suddenly they released the day of the last hearing day.

Page six seems to have some insiders too... https://pagesix.com/2021/03/17/britney-spears-spotted-after-release-of-controversial-doc/

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/25/britney-spears-life-would-be-drastically-better-without-dad-jamie/ 

  • Like 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Her Instagram is clearly photoshopped as she is not as skinny as she is in her instagram, but at least she's out and about. 

I'm not hating on her body but just post pics of your real body or cover up, people say mean things regardless so at least show your real self and then they won't say you photoshop.

the paparazzi lengths make her bigger

the zoom and all

Link to post
1 hour ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Aww they took their Britney out for a walk and some fresh air! Bet she had a blast! It's so nice to get out of her cage  beautiful home for this photo-opp.

Sos muy estupido...

Link to post
3 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

If people weren't allowed to speak their mind, that comment would have been deleted? Jordan is just as free to speak his mind, and he's right, who is anyone to make those kind of comments on HER body :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

And even if he did delete the comment, that would be perfectly OK. It’s his website, he can moderate it however the hell he wants.

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
4 hours ago, ClumsySpice said:

I don’t agree with this comment but... are we even allowed to speak our minds here?! :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

stop! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

 

Spoiler

jk

 

  • Haha 2

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
12 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Her Instagram is clearly photoshopped as she is not as skinny as she is in her instagram, but at least she's out and about. 

I'm not hating on her body but just post pics of your real body or cover up, people say mean things regardless so at least show your real self and then they won't say you photoshop.

No, her insta video/photo are not photoshopped...

I will not give a lecture rn. But if you're curious, then you should google about lenses, focal length, angle, foreshortening... and how all this can distort perspective and proportion.

Plus our vision is binocular, but the camera has monocular vision. So if you by any chance meet Britney in life, she will be much thinner than in the photo, especially in the photo taken with a long-focus lens.

  • Like 3
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block