New candids (April 15): Britney resurfaces for Malibu shopping spree

6 minutes ago, ClumsySpice said:

I don’t agree with this comment but... are we even allowed to speak our minds here?! :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

If people weren't allowed to speak their mind, that comment would have been deleted? Jordan is just as free to speak his mind, and he's right, who is anyone to make those kind of comments on HER body :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Like 6

Page Six had another exclusive pictures of Brit?

I just remembered the last candids of Britney with her son, some littke old pictures that suddenly they released the day of the last hearing day.

Page six seems to have some insiders too... https://pagesix.com/2021/03/17/britney-spears-spotted-after-release-of-controversial-doc/

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/25/britney-spears-life-would-be-drastically-better-without-dad-jamie/ 

3 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

If people weren't allowed to speak their mind, that comment would have been deleted? Jordan is just as free to speak his mind, and he's right, who is anyone to make those kind of comments on HER body :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

And even if he did delete the comment, that would be perfectly OK. It’s his website, he can moderate it however the hell he wants.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Her Instagram is clearly photoshopped as she is not as skinny as she is in her instagram, but at least she's out and about. 

I'm not hating on her body but just post pics of your real body or cover up, people say mean things regardless so at least show your real self and then they won't say you photoshop.

No, her insta video/photo are not photoshopped...

I will not give a lecture rn. But if you're curious, then you should google about lenses, focal length, angle, foreshortening... and how all this can distort perspective and proportion.

Plus our vision is binocular, but the camera has monocular vision. So if you by any chance meet Britney in life, she will be much thinner than in the photo, especially in the photo taken with a long-focus lens.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

No, her insta video/photo are not photoshopped...

I will not give a lecture rn. But if you're curious, then you should google about lenses, focal length, angle, foreshortening... and how all this can distort perspective and proportion.

Plus our vision is binocular, but the camera has monocular vision. So if you by any chance meet Britney in life, she will be much thinner than in the photo, especially in the photo taken with a long-focus lens.

I mean its fine she gained a bit of weight. She is on a break anyways lol. And everyone edits their videos and photos and that includes her hahah.

So idgi why are yall even having this discussion.

• Like 2