Jeffree Star was in a serious car accident

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine being in such a fatal car crash and the first thing you do is take a photo like this 

"hold my hand for a cute sympathetic pic chile" 

I can't with all the fake AF glad he's ok posts. He's a horrible person and I legitimately don't care. Keep your fake compassionate narratives cuz you're too scared to tell the truth and say

Posted Images

I'm sorry to ask, but is this real? Supposedly the car rolled over like 3 times yet no scratches or bruises can be seen on him in that photo. Given Jeffree's infamy and that photo that looks questionable, I sort of have doubts about the severity of the accident, although I do hope he's alright. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
  • Exhale+

Sorry but I'm suspicious. He's been getting exposed for a lot of stuff lately and with the fallouts with David Debrek (however you spell his name) and James Charles, people were saying Jeffree was next.  I know that sounds effed up but he's been manipulating the public through social media for years. 

Well if it's real, glad they're alive.

• Like 2

Not a fan of his, but I hope he is ok. Hope this makes him a little more of a humble human being, and not such a materialistic narcissist. Life is short, and all the money and expensive **** will stay here when you’re gone 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+

I used to be a loyal fan of his music and I still listen to him, but he’s become something else over these past few years, I hope he’s okay and doing well. Something feels off about this, I dunno. 

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

I hope their "ok" no-one deserves to be physically hurt or in an accident.

On the other side, why does it look like its his next makeup campaign shot, seriously i bruise myself if i get knocked by a car door. He was in a car that "flipped" over 3 times, but no bruises or scars. Both him and the other dude be looking like they just woke up from the greatest nap ever

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

• Like 2
  • Exhale+
2 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

I ask In a world where African men get shot or arrested and KILLED for taking out the garbage, having skittles, having a "fake" 20 or driving while black with an freshener...you guys wanna glorify this **** sympathizer? 

not that im defending him but i dont see how black people dying means we shouldnt be worried about white people being in accidents? I just don't see the co-relation here whatsoever? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 1
  • Like 4