Two years ago, Britney’s Gram released a voicemail that ignited the #FreeBritney movement

3 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

I’m so beyond proud of us as a fan base! Especially the work you do, @wukemon . Quite a fan of your Instagram videos and updates, as well as your dedication and the action you’ve taken within the movement. Hopefully I can speak for all of us in thanking you for being a flawless stan :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Yes @wukemon and @leanne0019 have been absolutely amazing! Thank you for representing us fans, especially us fans who have not been able to attend hearings, like me who live on the other side of the world. You guys are an amazing representation for the movement. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Not to be negative, but isn’t it interesting how it seems we’ve achieved so much and yet at this point right now we really aren’t any further than we were back then in terms of her liberties and the conservatorship. 

But the movement is now being taken very seriously. You are trembling at the next revelation. You are being driven into failure. And the #Freebritney movement brought Britney back many fans from her youth and made the world think.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Not to be negative, but isn’t it interesting how it seems we’ve achieved so much and yet at this point right now we really aren’t any further than we were back then in terms of her liberties and the conservatorship. 

You guys have achieved so much PERIODT

Since #FreeBritney started: 

• Lou Taylor quit & had to sell her Nashville office
  • Andrew Wallet left, was rehired, then fired again
  • Bessemer is co-conservator 
  • there are literal LAWS being made 
  • Jamie is on his way of being OUT of the conservatorship completely
  • the movement has resurged two times, on TikTok with the younger generation and the NYT doc catching everybody else up

In such a broken and corrupt legal system, the steps this movement has taken soars over what happened in the past 13 years

• Love 3
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

Did we eventually find out who was the guy who broke the news? Imagine if he kept silent, we would never know and they could keep milking her till forever.:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I thought they were going to do a podcast with him again...? Idk what happened :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

After that, this thread basically became Exhale. I personally didn't leave that thread for the rest of the year, until Exhale was locked in favor of BH Community :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: 

Every thread was ultimately merged into the megathread 

Wait, I'm so confused, why does the thread say it was created in 2018? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

2 hours ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

You guys have achieved so much PERIODT

Since #FreeBritney started: 

• Lou Taylor quit & had to sell her Nashville office
  • Andrew Wallet left, was rehired, then fired again
  • Bessemer is co-conservator 
  • there are literal LAWS being made 
  • Jamie is on his way of being OUT of the conservatorship completely
  • the movement has resurged two times, on TikTok with the younger generation and the NYT doc catching everybody else up

In such a broken and corrupt legal system, the steps this movement has taken soars over what happened in the past 13 years

Did the fans do this...or did Britney and her lawyer do this on their own?

The "movement" can take credit for conservatorship reform...but what's actually happening within the probate court?

That's all Britney. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

EDIT:

I know I sound like a Debbie Downer here...

But it took an amazing amount of strength for her to decide to take on this legal fight.

I don't want to diminish that — she deserves to take all the credit in the world for coming this far.

• Love 1