Isn't this neat? Harry Styles' Little Mermaid photos for SNL surface

19 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I don't have a problem with men wearing ''women's clothes'' but he just looks horrible in it :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: And that's why I don't like it. Kid Cudi looked cute even if that dress was ugly as hell and his body proportions just looked weird (cause obvi clothes ''for'' women aren't designed for men, that's why most of the time it just looks stupid), it's about face as well :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

"Some" womens clothes are not cut for a mens body, neither for a women's body! just because a woman is a woman, does not mean that they all have the same body. "Usually" women's clothes are tighter at the waist, and some, leave space for the breast, yet, this particular outfit, a straight skirt and two shells as bra, has nothing to do with women's clothing patrons.

This clothes are awful and look cheap. Nothing to do with being "for women"

23 hours ago, Stefani said:

They're trying way too hard to push this crossdresser agenda with straight male celebrities. Like, how does this break societal norms or whatever woke excuse they've been trying to use to explain these stunts? It's just straight men promoting themselves and looking messy while doing it (except Cudi who can get this D anytime he wants).

On 4/17/2021 at 6:16 AM, Stefani said:

They're trying way too hard to push this crossdresser agenda with straight male celebrities. Like, how does this break societal norms or whatever woke excuse they've been trying to use to explain these stunts? It's just straight men promoting themselves and looking messy while doing it (except Cudi who can get this D anytime he wants).

Right? It's kind of hilarious actually. The funny thing is "real men" are becoming more prominent and attractive than ever. The more feminized men become a popular thing the more everyone craves a man with a thick dirty beard and ruggud look. It's like a popular pop song that goes viral and you hear it everywhere then you switch the channel even if you actually like it. 

I actually don't have an ounce of issue with this but now it's just politics . I mean in the real world what man has enough time to get up in the morning and put on a lipstick to go to work? Lol i dont even enough time to iron my work suit . Im tired. Let this plant put on a wig and look a mess to try and tell these kids to "dress whatever you like" . 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block