What Britney Need to do to dominate charts again?

S jones

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ovoxo said:

Make music :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

That exactly what i was gunna say lol tbh i genuinely think after the #freeBritney publicity, if things gets sorted for her and B10 sounds great, i do think itll be successful 

But im sick of talking about new music tbh. it seems like a dream thats not gunna happen

oh and she needs to tour again. by the time B10 is released [if ever], her boys will be over 18 probably or at least Sean will be. so i really hope she doesnt do vegas to promote B10

I feel like we'll never get another album though :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:   

If she goes back to making music, I hope she feels less anxious and more passionate about performances. Ever since the conservatorship started, it's always felt like she was being forced to perform. Even the 2006 club performances that were messy af had so much more passion and were fun! Outperforming everybody at awards shows was Britney's game when she was on top, and I think having good shows and music vids would definitely help her singles stand out again in a Britney way

i honestly don’t think she needs to anymore, she has nothing left to prove some of her songs from like 20-10 years old are still trending to this day or even getting more popular (gimme more/toxic) she’s basically the madonna of this generation 

i can see her getting another scream & shout type hit in the future tho idk

I think she will have success again after this mess... They will market this as a “comeback” again and it has been more than 5 years after glory and people are into her life more than ever. And I think her new hypothetical team will be smart to do a docu with her side of the story... :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

16 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

She must be free. Sing live. And get the right songwriters under contract........and of course change their record label

16 hours ago, mfanbs said:

she needs a good smash song that is catchy and of course proper marketing plan, the times have shifted and some new points of view are needed in her team as much as dont like to admit but look at jason derulo, he is killing it on tiktok and because of that his songs do well and are streamed amd that transited to high chart position

on the other hand lady gaga with shallow broke all kinds of records because it was a good song and the movie was good and it was emotional 

Maybe it can work for our girl too, to follow a bit lady gagas career path... do a bit more acting and then a veeery good movie with emotional song that will chart high and get the respect from the industry she deserves after all these years

I think the world is ready for a Britney comeback - the love is there and people are aware of FreeBritney and want to see her on top again. I think she's finally getting some of the respect she deserved all these years.

But for it to really work and stick, Britney just needs to "bring it" - everything needs to be on - the song (with amazing production, maybe even an A-list collab), a great video, great performances, promo, maybe even attempting to sing it live. And I'm pretty sure she's capable of dancing hard again - we've seen it in rehearsal videos. I would love to see her with an amazing routine, something she's capable of, and rehearsing so hard that she just nails it and is fierce af onstage again. Maybe do something crazy at an award show like the old days. And I don't think Britney would want to do all that until she's out of the c-ship. Unless she's free, the passion won't be there.

Reading this thread today, i just wanted to add, I dont think Britney will ever 'dominate the charts' again. But its nothing to do with her or the music. its just because its 2021 now and very few artists apart from maybe Adele if she wasnt lazy and released another album 'dominate'' the charts nowadays. Albums dont sell like they used to and because of streaming, tbh i dont even know what makes an album so called successful anymore. i remember Claire from Steps  saying in an interview when they released their comeback album in 2017, their streaming figures were tiny but their physical sales were a big majority of their sales, but if you looked at Ed Sheeran, his physical sales wered tiny but his streaming figures were huge. so im lost now at what makes an album successful nowadays and it seems like unless you're Adele, no one dominates the charts anymore

01. she should be free from her cheap *** father or free overal (her choice)

02. she needs to want that

03. she needs to clean the house e hire a brand new management team

04. build a creative team with people she trusts to help her bring her ideas to life

That's the recipe and involve Britney being the real boss of everything. I trust Britney, ***** knows how to deliver  :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

Archived