Re-recording her albums in her natural voice? (Britney’s Version)

10 hours ago, Lurker93 said:

She can def pull off singing pretty much every song of her first 3 albums (and most of the In the Zone) without problem. It wasn't unaturally pitched. She and her label made the choice of singing in a higher register. And that's ok.

It's not really in a higher register, just a high-pitched tone. She uses the lowest vocal register possible combined with nasality and other effects to pull the voice off.

Britney can easily go just as high, if not higher, with her head voice and falsetto.

the truth is that briny has lost all her vocal technique from when she was little-90s. she  doesn't take voice lessons. she doesn't know how to use  her voice and navigate her breaks  as well anymore and she has tonal qualities that she has learned over the years that are damaging. hopefully one day she starts taking voice lessons and learns some better technique. for what she does now tho I don't think she really cares 

Hard pass.

The last thing she needs is for idiots to have in their heads that she even remotely copied Taylor Swift.

Now what Britney should do is go through her entire catalog, pick out all the songs that should have been singles and make a revisited album.

I'm thinking two songs per album, all new mixes and vocals, music video treatment for all of them too...

1. Diary Of... 
  2. I Will Be There
  3. Autumn Goodbye
  4. What U See (Is What U Get)
  5. Can't Make You Love Me
  6. Cinderella
  7. Before The Goodbye
  8. Breathe On Me
  9. Touch Of My Hand
  10. And Then We Kiss
  11. Ooh Ooh Baby
  12. Toy soldier
  13. Phonography
  14. Unusual You
  15. Up N Down
  16. (Drop Dead) Beautiful (with a new feature)
  17. Alien
  18. Til It's Gone
  19. Tom's Diner (2019 Remix)
  20. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
  21. Love Me Down
  22. Rebellion

This is "Diary Of..."

I feel like it'd be more relevant than ever.

19 hours ago, Lurker93 said:

I think there's some misconceptions about her vocals everywhere. 
She can def pull off singing pretty much every song of her first 3 albums (and most of the In the Zone) without problem. It wasn't unaturally pitched. She and her label made the choice of singing in a higher register. And that's ok.
What I don't think she CAN do is perform them live (as people expect her perfomances to go) while heavy dancing, doing backhandsprings & splits and all... No one can...
Her biggest mistake is lipsyncing to her studio recordings (sometimes OLD recordings). If she choose to go the way that Pink, Beyonce, Gaga go (redoing them with a live backtrack, so to be more believable)... she wouldn't get that much flack.
Of course smoking for almost 20 years has taken a toll on her stamina and the ability with swiftless going from note to note with ease; she also hasn't been a careful vocalist (her vocal exercises are probably limited to the few months every other year when she's recording new material)... so it would demand her dedication to go back into being fit to sing a whole concert live. Not impossible, but hard work would need to be involved. 

Just listen to her studio recording from "Break the Ice", "Monalisa", "Toxic", "When I Found You"... they're all pretty high, but she pulled them off with grace.

She's vocally gifted for sure. Just became a "lazy" vocalist

I dont think anyone thinks that she physically isnt able to do it but its such a struggle for her that she shouldnt. Also after 2 pregnancies and as an almost 40 year old her voice should be deeper now than it used to be.  Also the fact that she barely even dances properly anmore makes her lipsyncing ridiculous. IF she wants to comeback she needs to do something about her image because looking a mess on stage, lipsyncing to 20 year old vocals while barely dancing wont do it anymore. She hasnt shown any interest in improving her dancing, its actually degraded a lot.  The easiest thing for her to do is to change the pitch of her songs to a point where she can comfortably sing them with ease.  Also her biggest issue are all of her post ITZ albums because they were pitched super high and edited to hell and back.  Also Britney has a beautiful falsetto and i think its easy for her but the nasaly high pitch voice - thats a problem for her live. 

she couldnt even sing most songs  properly in her prime. It was a strugglefest.

BOMT when she used to sing it live was always a bit lower than the CD vocals and in parts a lot lower

Born to make you happy was difficult for her. vocal crack here

switching between high pitch and low pitched voice here

Crazy she routinely sang lower than the CD vocals and had issues with the higher vocals and lipsynced them

she never managed certain notes in Sometimes

The lower notes in FTBOMBH seemed easy for her the higher vocals not so much

Thinkin about you is the only song she seemed to have zero issue with and its one of her lowest songs.

Also just listen to how much lower she chose to sing Boys..

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont think anyone thinks that she physically isnt able to do it but its such a struggle for her that she shouldnt. Also after 2 pregnancies and as an almost 40 year old her voice should be deeper now than it used to be.

Not to mention, smoking and drinking also deepen the voice. I wouldn't be surprised if she'd be a much lower Mezzo-Soprano at this point or if the damage combined with aging and other factors has even made her become a Lyric Contralto. 

35 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Also Britney has a beautiful falsetto and i think its easy for her but the nasaly high pitch voice - thats a problem for her live. 

This. Britney's falsetto is the only part of her voice that remained consistent over the years. 

• Love 1

why do people hate her Baby voice?? it’s literally the most unique, iconic thing to happen to pop music like ever. Is she the strongest vocalist? No. But she invented the wheel on originality and had an entire movement trying to mimic her in her hayday. She can always sing live in her “natural” voice if she really cares to show the world, but I personally don’t even care. Her baby voice and her lip syncing is literally so iconic