Have you seen this? Destiny's Child praises Britney for her southern hospitality

Nobody has seen this until now!

Destiny's child praises Britney for selling tons of records but still being nice and keeping that southern hospitality at heart. 

I've heard from people from the south they stay there, cos they visit every other place and it feels very different and rude to them. 

Between LA And New York, southern people are like no, thank you. Get me outta here..

Related:

destinys-child-britney.jpg.120d1c90d366ab7899942083916cc05e.jpg

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

It is obvious, Britney and Beyonce have mutual respect for one another so I don't see why Beyhive always trying to start some drama with us.

Agree! Even in 2011 Britney introduced Beyoncé in VMAs. Always appreciate her music, cute as inspiration, but in 2016 Beyoncé’s fan destroyed Britney VMA performance ..

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

It is obvious, Britney and Beyonce have mutual respect for one another so I don't see why Beyhive always trying to start some drama with us.

We’re literally friends it’s just a few ppl in the behive and b army (let’s be real) that don’t get along. Beehive and Barmy grew up together 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, Rick101 said:

We’re literally friends it’s just a few ppl in the behive and b army (let’s be real) that don’t get along. Beehive and Barmy grew up together 

Nah. Whenever people say anything about Britney, the beehive are always at #1 to drag her. They are the ones whom started calling her "Brittleknee". Almost every Beyonce stan I see on YouTube, Lipstick Alley, ATRL and so like to drag her.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Lemonade is the most recent album I can think of that Britney publicly praised. Bey went to her POM show in Las Vegas and I don't see her going to other artists' shows very often, I think? I hope Britney doesn't care about the many people that disrespect her or question her talent, when there are a lot of actually talented and accomplished people like Beyoncé who root for her.

tenor.gif

7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Nah. Whenever people say anything about Britney, the beehive are always at #1 to drag her. They are the ones whom started calling her "Brittleknee". Almost every Beyonce stan I see on YouTube, Lipstick Alley, ATRL and so like to drag her.

• Haha 1
On 4/16/2021 at 8:30 AM, Blackout2006 said:

They're not targeting Britney specifically actually I've seen a lot of beyhives praising Britney , they're just usually condescending and kinda stupid so they're talking **** about everyone but Beyoncé .....  

• Love 2
  • Like 1