Favorite Unreleased tracks from any artist

Hey friends! I know we all have several unreleased Britney tracks that we love. But I wondered if there were any tracks from other artists that never made an album, but you’ve heard their song and love it! Drop links below! Here are some of mine!

Taylor Swift - I’d Lie:

Demi Lovato - Too Much Love

Hilary Duff - Carry On

EC3C014D-8E95-49AF-A360-03FAAAAFDA63.thumb.jpeg.d72bb724730a4da08cb141d56a1d7b3b.jpeg

Edited by CrazyButItFeelsAllright
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators

love this, really enjoyed the ones you posted :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: especially demi's, hilary looks fab in that cover :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

here are some of mine

madonna - liquid love

Spoiler

madonna - broken

Spoiler

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 5

I wanna be there when you touch fire

as a huge britney fan I’ve never really gotten into her unreleased material. My hope is one day when Britney is free she will release a “the rarities” type of album like Mariah did. Track 1 would be rebellion. It would have to be 2 disc because we need all she can give us! 

here are few of my favorites. 

janet - heartbeat love: one of her best recent collabs 

brandy - list: one of my faves from her 

Victoria Beckham - my love is for real: anything from Victoria is a gem! Could’ve changed the music Industry if record label didn’t go under 

Beyonce - standing in the sun (original version): like this version better! Could’ve been a number 1! 

Monica - taxi: very take a bow/irreplaceable era

Eve - me n my (up in the club): this song was ahead of its time!!

Chili - straight Jack: recently realized this song was about usher!! 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

This isn't an actual unreleased track per se, but it's from a random-azz remix EP from the American Life / VMAs kiss era even though it's actually a reject from the Bedtime Stories album which came out almost 9 years prior. Such an obscure addition. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: I'm glad it got released, though, because it's an amazing song. I even made a playlist that features Bedtime Stories + Your Honesty:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block