Some fans are really CREEPY i'm sorry .

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Topic locked as it breaks Exhale's Community Guidelines

6 hours ago, Dreams said:

It's not even about music anymore. The personal life is overshadowing everything else. 

well, in all honesty she hasn't released anything new since 2016 has she? (apart of SITS) So yeah, most conversations are based on what is currently happening with her life.. 

There is so much 'grade your favorite album from worst to best' topics we can have weekly :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 1

Ironic how u have a k pop avi and yet they are known to be super ****ed up saesangs

have you ever heard of fans sending britney letters written in period blood? no

have you ever heard of fans booking the same plane as britney? no

have you ever heard of fans trying to take brineys piss on a plane? no

Unlike thousands of saesangs being jail free and ****ing around their faves

so, take a seat chile and stfu

• Haha 3

To be honest, anyone that’s associated with Britney will always be talked about and be a fascination to fans. It’s just how it works. Her kids are an extension of her and actually are in contact with some fans purposefully leaking certain things. So if they don’t want to be spoken about, they should make sure their Instagrams are fully private and not allow people who are clearly Britney fans to follow their private accounts. Also, if I were their parents, I would make sure that their social media’s are private to only friends and family, but that’s not happening. 

When Jayden went on live, that would have never happened if there was proper parental supervision going on. He had a public Instagram for months until that happened, and his parents didn’t know about it. Maybe Kevin, Britney and Victoria should do their jobs and keep a closer watch instead of blaming fans when something leaks. This is at least the THIRD time a picture has leaked of Britney because of Sean Preston. By this point I feel like he’s doing it on purpose because he wants it out there, which is absolutely fine, but it is not ‘’crazy fans’’ invading their privacy. If they wanted full privacy on their socials, they would just have private accounts for people they know only and not allow Britney fans to follow. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Stefani said:

You're complaining about Britney fans talking about Britney... on a Britney forum? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

My sentiments, exactly. I care and am curious about ALL aspects of Britney, even as just a person...her entire being is so fascinating. She’s so much more than music and outfits to me. 

(I don’t pretend to know facts, but we ARE on a STAN forum & I love to discuss)

Call me creepy :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
On 4/16/2021 at 11:28 AM, Grumpy Cat said:

Ironic how u have a k pop avi

She's not even a k-pop singer she's an instagram influencer/model i found, y'all trying to be clever/catty and witty but you fail miserably lmao , also you're not even trying to hide ur racism anymore, thinking all asians are k-pop singers like come on. Wow.

Ur the most ridiculous person i've come across on this forum. Go back to making dumb theories about why Britney posted a red fridge or something. You guys are so ridiculous. Get a job or something. Get a hobby, get a passion instead of commenting on people's life all day. U guys seem to have a lot of time on your hands.

Britney fans are the biggest hypocrites, you just want Britney to be free so she comes back with music and be succesful again for your own little satisfaction and ego so you can brag about it on Twitter. Weird people. U guys don't even care about her freedom.

You think the american entertainement industry is any better? Lmao, that industry full of human trafficking, s e x rings, cults and Harvey Weinsteins? U prob listened to so much pop music that it burned your brain cells.

• Like 2
On 4/15/2021 at 9:53 PM, Dreams said:

sorry but some type of posts on this forum scream obsessed creep

you guys aren't any better than tabloids and paparazzis, always talking nonsense about britney's private life, this is obsessive behavior, get a new hobby or something

some of you guys are way too invested in this whole thing, it's just creepy, don't forget, you only know the tip of the iceberg, the rabbit hole goes way deeper than you think.

y'all act like you PERSONALLY know these people

and grown gays who are pushing 30 shouldn't even talk about her underrage kids , some people are really losing their mind over this conservatorship thing

y'all need some BOUNDARIES/LIMITS

and then y'all dare to talk **** about Billy B? lmao

*When @Dreams says what you're always thinking when you're on here* :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Tea. I think there should be a conservatorship section in the forum related to sharing court documents, informing about future court meetings, progress of #FreeBritney, etc so it does not get completely overblown because considering the direction we are heading, it does seem it will be this case in the near future if the mods don't really do anything about it. Sometimes, even I as a stan do feel overwhelmed by the continuous productions of #FreeBritney threads but I just keep quiet because it is more important than topics we have been discussing since this forum was released. Even time to time, I do make threads related to Britney as an artist, as a break for us stans. I suggest you can start doing that as well by writing engaging topics about not overexposed topics such as "wHaT wIlL #b10 bE lIkE?" :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: but interesting perspectives or opinions you have about her music career. That's my take on your opinion and yes, we should leave her children alone and not bring them into the matter, it is really creepy.

As much as I agree with you, people tend to take things too far talking about Brit like they know her, criticizing everything about her, and I definitely agree that her kids should be off-limits.

However, Britney leads a very active Instagram profile and since her career is inactive, the instagram is the only inside look into her life. She chooses to share her walking back and forth vids, her bizarre Q&A’s with questions nobody asked, her quirky Red and Touch of Rose projects that probably don’t mean anything, etc. How are we not going to address her personal life when she’s sharing bits and pieces of her personal life everyday amid a career hiatus? While at the same time there is a court battle to remove her father from the conservatorship. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Dreams said:

Creep

This is pure worshipping and idolatry this is insanity

Interested Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

You’re on a Britney/Celebrity forum. The whole point of this is to gossip, speculate, and admire celebrities and their lives. 

People do take things too far sometimes but that is not exclusive to Exhale. Just look at twitter, it’s a complete **** show. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
  • Like 1