Jump to content

Some fans are really CREEPY i'm sorry .


Message added by Jordan Miller,

Topic locked as it breaks Exhale's Community Guidelines

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're complaining about Britney fans talking about Britney... on a Britney forum?   

I say this with love but have you created the types of threads you wanna see? If not you should try dont wait for other people to do it. Be the one to start the conversation. There's at least 8 thread

sorry but some type of posts on this forum scream obsessed creep you guys aren't any better than tabloids and paparazzis, always talking nonsense about britney's private life, this is obsessive b

I find that this forum is turning into something very unhealthy.It's not even about music anymore. The personal life is overshadowing everything else. The mods should make a special section for the conservatorship. Because it's kinda tiring.

I don't even understand how celebrities even sleep, with all these creepy fans speculating and theorizing all day long about their lives. I'm trying to put myself in the shoes of a celebrity, it must be really horrible and anxiogenic. Humans really suck.

  • Love 3
  • Like 3
Link to post
7 minutes ago, Dreams said:

I find that this forum is turning into something very unhealthy.It's not even about music anymore. The personal life is overshadowing everything else. The mods should make a special section for the conservatorship. Because it's kinda tiring.

I don't even understand how celebrities even sleep, with all these creepy fans speculating and theorizing all day long about their lives. I'm trying to put myself in the shoes of a celebrity, it must be really horrible and anxiogenic. Humans really suck.

i agree. thanks for saying all this

  • Love 2
Link to post
15 minutes ago, Easy There said:

 

Sweet there is no music. Britney is opey refusing to work. Years of abuse have been exposed. And she is basically retired at this point. Yall are making such a big deal about her kids. When most fans don't even follow her kids on social media and don't even talk to them on social media etc.

There hasn't been a professional project from Britney since 2017 and there won't be one for a very long time. Its all about FreeBritney. And that's okay.

Idgi why are you melting down ?

we can talk about her career and old music tho. her music after 2011 has been underwhelming anyway. i don't care for glory rejects.

it's not a meltdown, but let's be real, it's kinda tiring when all the threads about her music are flopping while the threads about her personal life literally have 40 pages. i'm mostly a fan of britney the singer, the artist, i want to talk about her art, but it's kinda hard when people care more about stuff that have nothing to do with her art. There should be 2 sections.

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
33 minutes ago, Dreams said:

we can talk about her career and old music tho. her music after 2011 has been underwhelming anyway. i don't care for glory rejects.

it's not a meltdown, but let's be real, it's kinda tiring when all the threads about her music are flopping while the threads about her personal life literally have 40 pages. i'm mostly a fan of britney the singer, the artist, i want to talk about her art, but it's kinda hard when people care more about stuff that have nothing to do with her art. There should be 2 sections.

Each and every era had been discussed 50 times per year. You are free to open a thread and start that discussion 

  • Like 4
Link to post

then open a thread about music / her career instead of this one... i mean you're free to do so and we'll gladly comment and discuss with you. i personally comment on everything posted in this forum, not just her conservatorship.

be the change you want to see in the world.

:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Link to post
2 hours ago, Dreams said:

sorry but some type of posts on this forum scream obsessed creep

you guys aren't any better than tabloids and paparazzis, always talking nonsense about britney's private life, this is obsessive behavior, get a new hobby or something

some of you guys are way too invested in this whole thing, it's just creepy, don't forget, you only know the tip of the iceberg, the rabbit hole goes way deeper than you think.

y'all act like you PERSONALLY know these people

and grown gays who are pushing 30 shouldn't even talk about her underrage kids , some people are really losing their mind over this conservatorship thing

y'all need some BOUNDARIES/LIMITS

and then y'all dare to talk **** about Billy B? lmao

I love this. Some ppl are WILD on here. Acting like lawyers, doctors and detectives.

  • Love 1
Link to post

I agree about her kids. When people share what they’ve posted on social media or what they like /dislike on Instagram it’s just like... what are you doing?? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: Not that this happens all the time but still, they’re minors. Adult fans monitoring their social media for activity seems weird.

I’m glad that Breatheheavy has become a space to talk about the conservatorship and keep up to date about certain court developments, but I feel that there is a judgmental attitude that’s developed against those who don’t talk about the conservatorship every thread.

Like I’ve noticed that if fans discuss past eras or muse about potential colabs or muse about Britney’s future, there’s usually a few people that go into those threads and s*** on people for discussing Britney’s career when we’re in the midst of #FreeBritney. Like 1.) we know. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: We’ve been fans for a while and visit this forum. We are quite aware. 2.) When did it become disingenuous/bad to discuss the things that made us fans of Britney in the first place?!

Maybe the conservatorship should be a sub-forum of the Britney forum idk... curious what others have to say!

  • Like 1
Link to post

I think fans talk about the news. There's no new music and the past has been overtalked, I personally open the treds I'm interested in, not going to complain to other posts...

  • Like 1
Link to post
6 hours ago, Dreams said:

sorry but some type of posts on this forum scream obsessed creep

you guys aren't any better than tabloids and paparazzis, always talking nonsense about britney's private life, this is obsessive behavior, get a new hobby or something

some of you guys are way too invested in this whole thing, it's just creepy, don't forget, you only know the tip of the iceberg, the rabbit hole goes way deeper than you think.

y'all act like you PERSONALLY know these people

and grown gays who are pushing 30 shouldn't even talk about her underrage kids , some people are really losing their mind over this conservatorship thing

y'all need some BOUNDARIES/LIMITS

and then y'all dare to talk **** about Billy B? lmao

You want to put Britney's music above your life as a person. But then they do not expect any empathy for themselves and their fate.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block