We Need To Stop Having Expectations of Britney’s Children.

25 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I’m sure a lot of it is just joking around but saying things like ‘They’ll protect her’ or ‘They’re save her’ or ‘I hope they help her get out of the conservatorship’ is terrible. 

We can’t have expectations of two teenage boys and they probably prefer to stay out of this whole legal nonsense (as they should). 

I’m legit worried that when her kids grow up and choose their professions we’ll be complaining about it and comparing them to K-Fed. Or if they post pictures of them partying with their friends, we’ll grumble about how they ‘aren’t fighting for their mother’s freedom’.

This was inspired by a few posts I saw saying that ‘they’ll save her’ and ‘I hope they fight for their mother’. While I completely hope someone helps her, don’t try to expect too much of her children. I know to an extent us exhalers feel like they’re our children too but let’s leave them alone and out of this whole narrative. 

Tell the one son who wished Jamie death, to actually don't post ish like that, cos that doesn't help her at all, especially in visitation form.

• Like 1

They are kids.  I have zero expectations from them and I don't understand that there are people who do.  They are Britney's kids and I care for their well-being, but beyond that they have their own lives and I do not expect them to get involved in all of this mess.  I am sure they are good to their mom and support her in their own way, but for them to get involved in the legal affairs wouldn't be good for their well-being mentally.  Let them be kids and do the things normal kids do, have fun, hang out with their friends, make typical kid mistakes, and just generally be themselves away from the spotlight if they choose to.  No one should be contacting them at all about anything especially reaching out to ask about Britney or about what they are doing to help their mom.

I agree. 

However, the conservatorship will ultimately really effect them. If it’s the worst case scenario and Britney never gets out of it and dies an old lady still in the conservatorship, then I can almost guarantee that their will be little to no inheritance for them. If Britney never properly works again, her money is just going to be eaten up in legal fees and they might not get much when she sadly one day passes. So I hope for their own sake, they do something good with their lives and earn enough money to support themselves.

Something I also think about, is that once they turn 18, are her conservators going to allow them an allowance? Obviously they are taken care of at the moment because Britney pays a huge amount in child support, but once they turn 18, that ends. I know Britney seems pretty happy at the moment, but I think for the sake of her children, she shouldn’t become complacent with the conservatorship again and she should really fight to end it to make sure her kids are financially protected once they become adults.

• Love 2

I find it so cringy whenever a post revolves a social media post they did, a live they did, some picture they posted...
They're children. They shouldn't be watched as superstars, nor regarded as one. 
Nor should adults be preying on their social medias expecting to see something nor contacting them in any way. 
Creepy, creepy, creepy.