Strange link between Britney and Sam Ingham pre-cship

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey y'all, I'm new here and just thought I'd post something that I find interesting that I haven't really seen being spoke about in the fandom before. Maybe it has, and I just missed it, so apologies

Britney’s best friend dated Mike back in 2003 & they hung out all the time. I’ve been meaning to post a thread on why it’s important to get Britney away from Ingham ASAP, the Casey Kasem situation

thanks for posting.. we need more of this kind of stories tbh.. maybe we can collect small of piece of a puzzle Or smth..

Britney’s best friend dated Mike back in 2003 & they hung out all the time. I’ve been meaning to post a thread on why it’s important to get Britney away from Ingham ASAP, the Casey Kasem situation is horrifying. Personally I have hope for Mike, I’ve spoken to him before & he’s insanely sweet but his sister Kerri is a creep. Mike has lived in Singapore for AGES so I doubt he was involved with Casey’s conservatorship. 

I can provide sources for all information posted. Casey’s wife Jean (who is currently fighting Ingham in court) cut Kerri outta of his because she knew she was trying to steal Casey’s 80 million dollar fortunate. Jean allegedly even took Casey out of the hospital with all the equipment he was attached to when Kerri & her sister Julia showed up at his hospital room & attempted to take him to an Indian Reservation or another country to escape the conservatorship his children were planning. 

Jean claims Casey had stopped loaning Kerri money because she was creepily funneling into the cult-like church of Sc1ent0logy. Kerri Kasem filed to be Casey’s conservator claiming he had acquired bladder & lung infections after Jean moved him & also claimed she wasn’t into scientology. but Jean found a list of “celeb” scientologists and she was listed. Along with that she submitted a letter from his doctors (the same one who Kerri named in court documents) stating that his health WASN’T spiraling. The similarities are horrific, Britney just didn’t have anyone like Jean to help her fight. The court approved Kerri as his temporary conservator with no other than Samuel Ingham as her attorney. Even though the conservatorship was granted Jean was a bad ***** & hired a motorcycle squad to block Kerri from the house. The minute she finally got control of him she tried preventing his wife visitation rights to her husband until June 9th when the court said everyone could see him. During the same court hearing on June 9th 2014 Jean Kasem pleaded with the court through tears “Please don’t let them kill my husband!” Creepily enough Kerri the KONservator was quoted as saying “What I want is for all of us to be around him when he takes his last breath” 3 days prior the same day the conservatorship was granted. Two weeks later on April 15th 2014 Casey was dead. I really don’t feel like writing anymore, because this is starting to feel like an essay. Google Ingham and Kasem lawsuit to know what happened after all of this. Ingham is scum for saying the fact that Casey could no longer eat was “great”... I’m sure he would feel the same way if Britney were in a similar situation. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Britney’s best friend dated Mike back in 2003 & they hung out all the time. She left her demo for “Tilt Ya Head Back” in Mike Kasem’s car & he played it in his radio station in Asia. I’ve been meaning to post a thread on why it’s important to get Britney away from Ingham ASAP, the Casey Kasem situation is horrifying. Personally I have hope for Mike, I’ve spoken to him before & he’s insanely sweet but his sister Kerri is a creep. Mike has lived in Singapore for AGES so I doubt he was involved with Casey’s conservatorship. 

I can provide sources for all information posted. Casey’s wife Jean (who is currently fighting Ingham in court) cut Kerri outta of his because she knew she was trying to steal Casey’s 80 million dollar fortunate. Jean allegedly even took Casey out of the hospital with all the equipment he was attached to when Kerri & her sister Julia showed up at his hospital room & attempted to take him to an Indian Reservation or another country to escape the conservatorship his children were planning. 

Jean claims Casey had stopped loaning Kerri money because she was creepily funneling into the cult-like church of Sc1ent0logy. Kerri Kasem filed to be Casey’s conservator claiming he had acquired bladder & lung infections after Jean moved him & also claimed she wasn’t into scientology. but Jean found a list of “celeb” scientologists and she was listed. Along with that she submitted a letter from his doctors (the same one who Kerri named in court documents) stating that his health WASN’T spiraling. The similarities are horrific, Britney just didn’t have anyone like Jean to help her fight. The court approved Kerri as his temporary conservator with no other than Samuel Ingham as her attorney. Even though the conservatorship was granted Jean was a bad ***** & hired a motorcycle squad to block Kerri from the house. The minute she finally got control of him she tried preventing his wife visitation rights to her husband until June 9th when the court said everyone could see him. During the same court hearing on June 9th 2014 Jean Kasem pleaded with the court through tears “Please don’t let them kill my husband!” Creepily enough Kerri the KONservator was quoted as saying “What I want is for all of us to be around him when he takes his last breath” 3 days prior the same day the conservatorship was granted. Two weeks later on April 15th 2014 Casey was dead. I really don’t feel like writing anymore, because this is starting to feel like an essay. Google Ingham and Kasem lawsuit to know what happened after all of this. Ingham is scum for saying the fact that Casey could no longer eat was “great”... I’m sure he would feel the same way if Britney were in a similar situation. 

Yeah, the entire story is really disturbing and worrying. Kerri may have been the ringleader of the situation, but it seems that Mike and Julie were involved too. They certainly were aware of what was going on and didn't do anything to stop it, allegedly. It's creepy that one of Mike's former friends would later find herself as a victim of conservatorship abuse, and have a court-appointed lawyer that he was accused of conspiring with.

• Like 1