What are your fave movie musicals?

Chicago, Mamma Mia (with Meryl Streep), Hair, Bound For Glory, Elvis, Cadillac Records, Grease, The Greatest Showman, Isn't It Romantic (not a musical but has musical numbers too). :matches:

Spoiler

What about High School Musical? :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: (kidding, I just love that stick to the things you know song and Ashley Tisdale as Sharpay is iconic) 

A Star is Born - > didn't enjoy the movie all that much but the songs were great!

Always puts me in a good mood! It's such a hype! I watched it 3 times in the cinema and each time was an experience! The plot controversy aside, it was a beautiful story with some amazing numbers and songs!

Love this one!

Shout out to the Disney musicals from the late 00s: HSM, Camp Rock, Lemonade Mouth. The movies sucked big time but the music and the impact they had was huge!

Also, I need to get into some of the classic stuff.

1. GREASE

stockard channing grease GIF

2. the wizard of oz 

wizard of oz GIF

3. burlesque 

burlesque GIF

also yeah does spiceworld count?  cause that would totally be top 5 too.

And dirty dancing feels like a musical just cause the music is so iconic. But I guess it technically isn’t. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block