Katy Perry: social media is trash

18 hours ago, Stefani said:

The hypocrisy. She used Twitter a whole lot back when she was at her peak and I still remember her making problematic "joke" tweets such as calling Rihanna a "hoodrat" and a "bear****". Among other things that she used to say. She was part of the problem, so she's got no right to complain.

I think the part of the problem is always bringing up the "used to" of every person. It's already in the past tense, move on bc that'll never make yourself better flaunting on other people's past actions. She's grown, and someone is just bitter if they denied to acknowledge it. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 2
On 4/15/2021 at 3:56 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Katy Perry Tweeted "social media is trash."

Where are the lies though. Especially Twitter.

This is why communities like Exhale are the way to go. Yea, we have our own probs and whatnot, but imo most online communities are far less toxic than the free-for-all social media apps.

Exhale, thoughts?

katy-social.jpg.be88f78c8bd8a9789f96c59e3dabb668.jpg

Related:

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/forums/topic/790471-katy-perry-“can-you-imagine-if-taylor-and-i-work-together-what-we-could-do-smileheavy/

@Jordan Miller is delusional! LOL. Exhale is very problematic and toxic. You think playing the role of the dictator is healthy? How about not censoring everything and teaching the young generation values, like respect and acceptance. First and foremost acceptance of ourselves. And self love. And social education. Its not for you to decide what is the way to go. The way to go is not to totally control the narrative and peoples thoughts and opinions. Who ever doesn't agree with you gets blocked. People like Jordan are exactly what is toxic about social media. Don't be so quick to pat yourself on the back. How about you ask the people what they think? This forum is a mess. Better for complete free speech than any form of censorship. It's no ones role to play god.

On 4/15/2021 at 11:01 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

It's a problem why the divide among our country is here, it killed opinions and made other things happen. It was never like this during Myspace. 

But, sadly this is what happens when you know a person only by a keyboard or a screen, you start to hate when they reveal what they believe whether it's religion or politics (two things most of us was told to always avoid in dining room conversations, or any form of face to face conversation) , cos this is why..

The divide is probably too big to actually fix, only way it could be fixed is to destroy this form of communication. 

Who was to think this led to society's downfall, technology..

lol i just cant

@at 'destroy this form of communication

it has always been war between opinions of people and its easy to get angry

i see it as good thing

i mean of course its sad that so many pointless conflicts happen

but closing communication is not good

i say: people have always been bad but now they have more freedom

i don't really think people have changed

the freedom comes with negative 'perks' but technology is so needed to make things move

there is this terrible need for technology guarding over people.

for example technology has bring as personalized algorithms

i like it in Youtube

technology is here to sort things out for people who are capable of thinking

technology is here to change our life forever

P.S. its always easy to disagree but the better form of communication would be not fight in opinions (i know i lauged about your opinion but there is a grain of topic and communication)

the best communication form in my opionion is to have topics and just be a little in the background of forming them with arguments for and against and not saying that "i know it is just wrong of you)

so id say i wouldn't say your opinion is not interesting but yeah i laughed about this thought it seemed shocking for me

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block