Katy Perry: social media is trash

It's a problem why the divide among our country is here, it killed opinions and made other things happen. It was never like this during Myspace. 

But, sadly this is what happens when you know a person only by a keyboard or a screen, you start to hate when they reveal what they believe whether it's religion or politics (two things most of us was told to always avoid in dining room conversations, or any form of face to face conversation) , cos this is why..

The divide is probably too big to actually fix, only way it could be fixed is to destroy this form of communication. 

Who was to think this led to society's downfall, technology..

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's a problem why the divide among our country is here, it killed opinions and made other things happen. It was never like this during Myspace. 

But, sadly this is what happens when you know a person only by a keyboard or a screen, you start to hate when they reveal what they believe whether it's religion or politics (two things most of us was told to always avoid in dining room conversations, or any form of face to face conversation) , cos this is why..

The divide is probably too big to actually fix, only way it could be fixed is to destroy this form of communication. 

That's not necessarily true. It can be changed by rigorous fact checking and the enforcement of rules and regulations, as well as making sure no one is above the rules.

Companies like Facebook, Twitter etc. Need to be held accountable internationally and it should be illegal for them to make political platforming a form of revenue for them.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

That's not necessarily true. It can be changed by rigorous fact checking and the enforcement of rules and regulations, as well as making sure no one is above the rules.

Companies like Facebook, Twitter etc. Need to be held accountable internationally and it should be illegal for them to make political platforming a form of revenue for them.

They have a law they're trying to take down in Washington to stop protecting them, but because their private companies, even Washington dc made it possible to allow this to happen, and they acknowledge it was a mistake to implement but they don't know how to remove a section in the constitution. 

The hypocrisy. She used Twitter a whole lot back when she was at her peak and I still remember her making problematic "joke" tweets such as calling Rihanna a "hoodrat" and a "bear****". Among other things that she used to say. She was part of the problem, so she's got no right to complain.

• Love 5

Yes and no, you should have probably listened when people asked you to not have politics as a section, half of those people are gone I've notice as they knew most was liberal and against conservatives. 

I think they were right. I've noticed when liberal posts are made it's hugely popular, but when a conservative posts on their end it's ignored or slammed. And nobody wants to know why they're conservative..

I can't believe it, but maybe if it wasn't included they would still be here, many left cos they got tired of being attacked and they felt it wasn't the same..

Should have been about pop culture even disagreements from the LGBT commission is even here is posts on that section.  Hate to say it, really should be pop culture that's it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Totally , especially they way it is nowadays , it's like a database for information about people and a way to grab money , instead of connecting people it actually divides them ...... I am posting often on sm, especially because I'm trying to get my art published and it's the only way to do it nowadays, but lately I felt like it's really bad for me and I'm on a detox ..... :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

ESPECIALLY Twitter. That’s the gutter of social media.

14 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think social media is fine in theory. What is trash is most of the people that uses it :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

14 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

She's right. It's destroying mental health. 

13 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Yes and no, you should have probably listened when people asked you to not have politics as a section, half of those people are gone I've notice as they knew most was liberal and against conservatives. 

I think they were right. I've noticed when liberal posts are made it's hugely popular, but when a conservative posts on their end it's ignored or slammed. And nobody wants to know why they're conservative..

I can't believe it, but maybe if it wasn't included they would still be here, many left cos they got tired of being attacked and they felt it wasn't the same..

Should have been about pop culture even disagreements from the LGBT commission is even here is posts on that section.  Hate to say it, really should be pop culture that's it. 

52 minutes ago, ExXL said:

Totally , especially they way it is nowadays , it's like a database for information about people and a way to grab money , instead of connecting people it actually divides them ...... I am posting often on sm, especially because I'm trying to get my art published and it's the only way to do it nowadays, but lately I felt like it's really bad for me and I'm on a detox ..... :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

All of this. I somehow managed to agree with everything above. Again, people turned another "invention" into a s h i t. How original. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block