Why is Britney often compared to Marilyn & Judy?

On 4/15/2021 at 2:25 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

The reason with the Marilyn connection is because they're (likely) related (We don't know who Marilyn's father is, but if he's the man who he's speculated to be, then they are cousins)

What?! Can you expand on that?? I never heard this before! But if true, it's HUGE!

And come on people, Britney looks A LOT like Marilyn Monroe... I thought it was obvious?!

I never heard the Britney/Judy comparison though, maybe it's new because of the conservatorship?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

What?! Can you expand on that?? I never heard this before! But if true, it's HUGE!

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

It's been spread for a long time mostly by fans, but there's this website which breaks down celebrity ancestry. Here's their page regarding Britney and Marilyn's potential relation, depending on if Marilyn's father's identity is who it's believed to be:

https://famouskin.com/famous-kin-chart.php?name=22250+marilyn+monroe&kin=16614+britney+spears&via=8949+richard+scott

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

It's been spread for a long time mostly by fans, but there's this website which breaks down celebrity ancestry. Here's their page regarding Britney and Marilyn's potential relation, depending on if Marilyn's father's identity is who it's believed to be:

https://famouskin.com/famous-kin-chart.php?name=22250+marilyn+monroe&kin=16614+britney+spears&via=8949+richard+scott

* SCREAMS IN THREE LANGUAGES * 

WHY DO I JUST FIND ABOUT THIS AND WHY DIDN'T YOU ALL TELL ME BACK IN 1998!

I AM SHOOKETH!

jesus take the wheel omg GIF by Denyse

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 4/15/2021 at 9:25 PM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

The reason with the Marilyn connection is because they're (likely) related (We don't know who Marilyn's father is, but if he's the man who he's speculated to be, then they are cousins) and looked a bit similar, particularly when they were teens. 

Both had brunette hair that was eventually dyed blonde for their career, one could argue, "Original Doll", would have been Britney's equivalent of Marilyn Monroe Productions with their struggle to break free from any creative constraints that came from working with their label/film company, both were generally assumed to have taken on a more breathier voice to make them seem as more of a "commercial" act, both had what have been reported as very, "lonely", childhoods, and their behaviour that arose from mental health struggles seem to have somewhat mirrored each other just going off by what has been said about Britney's creative process during Blackout and Marilyn's during her final few films. 

Also the whole thing about the true love thing. They both had the whole destined true love romance that ended in heartbreak (Marilyn with Joe DiMaggio, Britney with JT.) Both of Britney and Marilyn's marriages ended in divorce after short periods of time.

Basically this.

• Love 1

I hate the story of Judy. She worked so hard for so long and trusted too many bad people to take care of her and all they did was steal her money then kick her to the curb. Makes me so sad how she ended up. 

I don’t think Britney story will end as bad, it isn’t good right now because so many similarities are happening in regards to being controlled and forced to work and then money being taken but I think the one thing Britney has is the GP on her side and people hearing the truth. No one knew Judy’s truth even though she let everyone know who would listen. 

• Love 1

Wouldn’t doubt it. It’s like the same programming. Whilst the mass population think entertainment is organic, those filthy old men who own these record companies that no one knows their name are having a laugh. 
Life is much more controlled than you think. And a lot deeper than money and s**. The real question is… why the same trajectories?

You only see what you’re are allowed to see.

There is definitely something that connects Marilyn and Britney and that's the reason they are my 2 faves, only women I will always stan.

I don't know what exactly tho, but mostly something inside rather than appearance (and that one too ofc), like kindness, vulnerability, charm, having a talent that many people try to discredit etc......🥺

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

Britney is the female Michael Jackson and I hope she survives the storm. I hope she drop her last name after what her dad did and becomes only Britney.

Do we have to be that dramatic? Her dad is not gonna demand residuals just because she has his last name :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

11 hours ago, holyray said:

Wouldn’t doubt it. It’s like the same programming. Whilst the mass population think entertainment is organic, those filthy old men who own these record companies that no one knows their name are having a laugh. 
Life is much more controlled than you think. And a lot deeper than money and s**. The real question is… why the same trajectories?

You only see what you’re are allowed to see.

I don't think it's that complicated. There are millions of people in the world who are happy to sing, dance, be famous, and bust their ***** for a fortune that will last generations-- no one in the entertainment industry needs to brainwash anyone to perform that role. It's more likely that fame, wealth, loss of privacy, constant criticism, long hours etc. can have drastic effects on people, especially young people. Also, "normal" people face tough times, too-- they just don't have an audience.

On 5/24/2021 at 5:52 AM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

this site says britney taylor swift and ben affleck and marlyin and justin bieber and beyonce and bred pitt are connected by being grandsons of king robert I

https://famouskin.com/famous-kin-menu.php?name=4155+robert+i