Why is Britney often compared to Marilyn & Judy?

I'm not as familiar with Judy's story but the snippets I've heard tell me they endured similar levels of extortion

Marilyn I'm a bit more familiar with and I think that Britney was the next Marilyn in terms of being an international s** symbol. Marilyn is iconic and always will be just as britney is

• Love 4

She’s Marilyn without having to do Playboy and change her name and her entire face/body to be Britney Spears. Plus she has talent. Plus she has a personality. Plus her body is snatched. Plus plus plus.

I’m glad that history will show that Kim K is Marilyn’s cheap knockoff. Britney is up there with Micheal Jackson.

Never heard anyone compare Brit to Judith Garland lmao.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, YeezusChrist said:

the other 2 are actresses

20 hours ago, phareezy said:

It's not so much the area of entertainment

13 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Also just about Judy, this is unrelated but Judy was an actress-singer at the same time and ended up just doing music in her final days. I've heard people around her claim she would have much rather have just done music as opposed to being a move star. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

It might be silly, but I actually think Britney is a reincarnation of (I wanted to say Marilyn, but there are so many similarites with Judy also, so...) one of them, I go with Marilyn, because there are so many parallels, starting with the looks. I think Marilyn's off screen personality, her way of speaking in interviews, laugh, love for children, open s**uality, 'dumb blonde' type-cast, public scrutiny, controversies, controlled artistic freedom, love for singing, acting, dancing are so like Britney's. Like watching the same person in different eras, sort of

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

f6e72cdb3127a5f6c6598e087ebdd23d.jpg

EU2lLhpXYAArRb2.jpg

Because of HUGE charisma, beauty, talent and tragedy of both of them 

Weren't they both put in mental facilities against their will? 

Yes, Marylin was. It's always the same tragedy. As soon as a lot of money is involved, some people tend to overpower their boundaries. I hope next generation of pop stars will learn from Britneys situation. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

2 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

It might be silly, but I actually think Britney is a reincarnation of (I wanted to say Marilyn, but there are so many similarites with Judy also, so...) one of them, I go with Marilyn, because there are so many parallels, starting with the looks. I think Marilyn's off screen personality, her way of speaking in interviews, laugh, love for children, open s**uality, 'dumb blonde' type-cast, public scrutiny, controversies, controlled artistic freedom, love for singing, acting, dancing are so like Britney's. Like watching the same person in different eras, sort of

I heard that before, some people even go that far to say, that she got her DNA. But then we are back in conspiracy territory and I try to stay away from that. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 4
  • 1 month later...
On 4/16/2021 at 7:11 PM, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

I actually believe this too, that Britney is Marilyn's reincarnation. I remember sometime ago a respected psychic saying Marilyn had already reincarnated and thinking of Britney right away.

But yeah she has a LOT of similarities to both Judy and Marilyn.

• Love 5

Well, in her youth Judy actually kinda looked like Britney too.

1. Both had stage parents

2. Both entered showbusiness at a young age and lacked a normal childhood

3. Both became massive stars in their teens. 

4. Both had great deep voices (We know the situation with Brit's voice, but Garland was seen as an exceptional singer; she was an actress which was the greatest thing to be maybe till the 60s - mainly starred at musical films)

5. Both were excellent dancers 

6. Both had an innocent image

7. Both worked more very very hard. 

8. Both had a breakdown in their mid 20s

9. Both had no access to their money (Judy had much of her money stolen + there was a tax mess; Britney's money are also being stolen in a way)

10. Substances ? Judy had **** issues during most of their life (some sources say that the movie studio prescribed Judy the ***** while others say that it was actually her mother who started that; but it is certain her ***** were always prescribed by doctors - uppers and sleeping pills); Spears is also no stranger to *****/meds allegedly, but fortunately her situation is not like Judy's

11. Both had some terrible men in their lives

I really hope Britney's is a happy one 

• Love 9
On 4/16/2021 at 2:56 AM, colormefresh said:

She’s Marilyn without having to do Playboy and change her name and her entire face/body to be Britney Spears. Plus she has talent. Plus she has a personality. Plus her body is snatched. Plus plus plus.

I’m glad that history will show that Kim K is Marilyn’s cheap knockoff. Britney is up there with Micheal Jackson.

Marilyn actually had talent. Critics of her day compared her to Charlie Chaplin.

She also had that magic on screen/it factor.

There was a creative control issue in old Hollywood too.. the same issue that has affected Spears as a singer-songwriter. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

Marilyn had always wanted to be a mother so glad Britney got her chance at having kids. I can see the similarities. Seems Hollywood likes to prey on broken people so let’s hope Freebritney forces Hollywood to change 

• Love 5
  • Like 2