Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

is that you, Sean??  

UPDATE: ORIGINAL PIC   PHOTOSHOPPED:

Plot twist... this user is actually Cassie

Posted Images

Just now, MysticWomaney said:

What is remini 

It’s an app for iOS and Android which improve and upscale your pictures with AI. The results are really good when the original picture is high quality. But if the original picture is too low quality and pixelated, the results may be weird as the AI guess the face due to the lack of details.

You can try and download it there:

iOS (iPhone/iPod/iPadOS):

https://apps.apple.com/fr/app/remini-ai-photo-enhancer/id1470373330

Android:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigwinepot.nwdn.international&hl=fr&gl=US

30 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

I already uploaded it to an image hosting site. DM’ing you it on here now.

If you can please just tell these people that the original is not fake 

Well @Jordan Miller:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Haha 1

from the sky, drop like confetti ♫

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ok fam so I saw the supposed original. In it, Britney is not smiling and the hair looks real. I'm not sure where this photo came from or why this second version is altered to have her showing teeth (when she isn't in said original). Why is everything in Britney land so confusing :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

Thank you

wouldn’t be the first time they’ve edited the **** out of her so maybe i’m just desensitized and didn’t notice at first. i feel like an idiot. sorry guys

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ok fam so I saw the supposed original. In it, Britney is not smiling and the hair looks real. I'm not sure where this photo came from or why this second version is altered to have her showing teeth (when she isn't in said original). Why is everything in Britney land so confusing :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

Make Me music video teas tbh :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

DAMNH

also, this picture has a publicity Briteney permission to have had being posted(OHH YEAH usually you say its not right to post about the boise) (why different opinion now are you windflags?(it WAS NOT posted  by the permission of Brit Brit so why are you not barking and saying: don't post about her boys its creepy?=========???????????= i can't at your double standards

EDIT: i guess there is at least four to seven dramas in this thread

i can't read it all too stressful but yet we are the best and most powerful fan base. first of all what does it mean to you to be a fan? DISCUSS do you have principles in being a fan?

Her face looks copy + pasted from a photo from one of her photoshoots from like 2012-2014? I can picture the exact image, just can't place the photoshoot. Give me some time to figure it out :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

#FreeBritney

1 minute ago, Lost In Space said:

Thank you

wouldn’t be the first time they’ve edited the **** out of her so maybe i’m just desensitized and didn’t notice at first. i feel like an idiot. sorry guys

You have nothing to apologize for! The majority of people here are pretty nice so don't let a couple jerks make you feel bad in any way for simply posting an exclusive photo.

Honestly, at the end of the day, it's still a photo of Britney and her son, regardless of whether her smile/hair were edited. Sorry you didn't get the warm welcome new members should be entitled to but we're happy you're here! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
  • Community Leader
3 minutes ago, F-ENE-kass said:

also, this picture has a publicity Briteney permission to have had being posted(OHH YEAH usually you say its not right to post about the boise) (why different opinion now are you windflags?(it WAS NOT posted  by the permission of Brit Brit so why are you not barking and saying: don't post about her boys its creepy?=========???????????= i can't at your double standards

Wait what :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Haha 7

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Her face looks copy + pasted from a photo from one of her photoshoots from like 2012-2014? I can picture the exact image, just can't place the photoshoot. Give me some time to figure it out :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

I wouldn’t waste your time 

• Community Leader
4 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush: In before the meltdowns. Yea, my spidey senses are tingling with all this. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙