New Picture of Britney & Sean Preston

It's all creepy. That is, someone came to this site who has access to Britney's personal photos and posted a photo of her and her child here without her consent? What? Is this even legal, or does the law only work to the detriment of Britney? Moreover, her eldest son always hides his face in all photos, puts on a hood and a medical mask. That is, he does not really want to show himself to the whole world and has every right to do so. Why did Britney's team do this? To show that they are among us, or to intimidate Britney? "Look, if you stop obeying us, we will leak everything you hold dear to the Internet, or even try to break you up with your children." So you understand that these creepy people are still manipulating Britney using Britney's most precious treasure - her sons.

Season 2 Reaction GIF by On My Block

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Lunch Sveta said:

It's all creepy. That is, someone came to this site who has access to Britney's personal photos and posted a photo of her and her child here without her consent? What? Is this even legal, or does the law only work to the detriment of Britney? Moreover, her eldest son always hides his face in all photos, puts on a hood and a medical mask. That is, he does not really want to show himself to the whole world and has every right to do so. Why did Britney's team do this? To show that they are among us, or to intimidate Britney? "Look, if you stop obeying us, we will leak everything you hold dear to the Internet, or even try to break you up with your children." So you understand that these creepy people are still manipulating Britney using Britney's most precious treasure - her sons.

Season 2 Reaction GIF by On My Block

Β 

First of all, the picture was already out there 15 hours before I even posted and edited version of it. Her son posted it on an account where he allows Britney fans to follow. This is at least the third time a picture of her has leaked because of him, so it seems like he’s doing it on purpose by this point because he knows it gets posted elsewhere every time he posts a picture with Britney.Β 

Second of all, if I were his parents, I would make sure they only had private Instagrams that allowed only friends and family to follow. Jayden at 13 had a public Instagram for months without his family knowing until he went live. That’s just irresponsible parenting. Of course when one of them puts something out there that involves Britney, it’s going to be put out there. It’s easy to just blame fans, but if youΒ don’t want things to keep leaking from them Kevin & Britney, then don’t allow Britney fans to follow them and lockdown their social media for people they know only.Β 

Also, Sean Preston’s public Instagram has 15k followers where he’s always posting his face on Instragram stories without a mask, so you’re wrong, but anyway.Β 

Β 

Moral of the story and summary... if they don’t want pictures of Britney with her kids to get out there, be a responsible parent and monitor yours kid social media to only friends and family. Not an attack on Britney, but as a fan, it is important to hold people accountable, even when you admire them.Β 

• Like 1