New Picture of Britney & Sean Preston

2 hours ago, Lost In Space said:

If I told you guys that I just had too much to drink tonight and randomly came across the picture on Instagram, FaceApp’d it and decided to sign up for this forum to cause drama, would you hold it against me? I had never seen the picture before and I see everything, so I knew the picture wasn’t really out there,Β so I thought it was just a chance to do a fun little experiment.Β 

I was being mysterious and cryptic on purpose and then all your theories got kind of fun and crazy, so I just acted coy and went along with it. I was just bored and drunk and couldn’t sleep. I truly have nothing to do with Britney or anyone she knows. I’m just some random fan from Australia who is a bit messy and lives for drama at times. It’s something I should work on, I know, but ya’ll have to admit it was kind of fun and entertaining.Β 

To the people who saw the humour and were entertained, you’re welcome. To the people that are now pissed at me, I’m sorry. I’m a bit crazy, in a harmless way, and I should probably get out more instead of pulling stunts like this lol

Love to you all!Β 

Why did oomf tell me you were Kevin’s kid with shar Jackson then :/Β 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

If you actually look it up you will find the original which is obviously real.Β 
Β 

β€œdead giveaway”

just ask a Britney fan y’all, they know it all!!Β 

Okay but this pic is still not realΒ :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:.

Still dont think the cap looks right, seeing the "original" pic.

Looks like Sean is wearing a bit of eyeshadow as well.Β 

What a ride

My thoughts are that I wonder who loast in space really is, how did they get the pic in the first place, and will they ever leak the supposed other pics they have, and if not, why what are you so afraid of? Why the need to do damage control. I feel this is a legit insider and this is verrrry exciting to me

I highly enjoyed the drama today

Honestly no hard feelings from me, this was fun and I'd like to do it again one day

• Like 2