New Picture of Britney & Sean Preston

1 minute ago, Lost In Space said:

Haha out of all the people I’ve been accused of being, this is the worst one. 

Lost In space, if you aren’t related to team Britney or Britney herself in any way way then why are you being so mysterious. Like no hate here, but we already know so little about what’s going on around her and this mysteriousness is only stirring the pot. I know for a fact most of us want what’s best for her and those who genuinely care about her, and I’m sure you do to. 

35 minutes ago, Eilishm said:

I think you should post the photos, no harm done and we all need a bit of light entertainment 🤓🤓

Her sons should just be allowed to be normal teenagers and post things on their socials without fans leaking it. I only did it with this picture because I knew it was leaking anyway and thought it would be fun for an old school Exhale moment. I haven’t been on here in years and that sort of thing was accepted back then, but I now know it’s not. 

• Like 1
Just now, britneydeepinmyheart said:

The pic showing her “teeth” is so uncomfortably edited. It doesn’t look like her. I have no doubt it’s her and Sean Preston, but why edit it? 

also, she looks lovely (despite the photoshop mess) and Sean P is freaking tall!

I thought I did a good job but obviously not when I started seeing the reaction. Britney is beautiful enough as it is, but I thought her smiling in the picture would be nice. Again, I’m sorry for editing the picture like that. I clearly suck at it.

Thank you for being honest in the end @Lost In Space, I personally don't have any issues with you because of it - it is what it is.

Welcome to Exhale, I hope you stay and post with us other messy members here :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I guess i'm less annoyed because I could tell you were playing around :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: until I started thinking you were one of Lou's minions

Let's not do this again though please :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

That pic is obviously not real :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:.

Lost In Space is a thirsty troll wanting attention :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:.

Photoshop really fooled yall how :ehidk_britney_um_eek:.  

The cap is a dead giveaway, seriously :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:.

If you actually look it up you will find the original which is obviously real. 

“dead giveaway”

just ask a Britney fan y’all, they know it all!!