New Picture of Britney & Sean Preston

5 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

You are right, I was trolling, but I will do better. I only was honest in the end because I felt bad for winding everyone up with this fake narrative. 

You had the opportunity to continue trolling by posting other photos before admitting that you’re trolling :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

no one will believe you now :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

I mean, I could have caused some REAL drama and posted something else I have that no has seen, but I just had some harmless fun with that photo and got a little carried away.

I’m genuinely sorry though. Not cool to take people on a psychological roller coaster like that. I’m glad some people found it funny though.

I haven't read through all the 18 pages, but i think you're okay. We were the ones that started jokingly guessing if your Britney. I dont really know what happened between page 6 and 17, but I think we need humor to light up. Especially in this long long fight

Edit: everyone seems super pressed, so I don't know if I missed something big you said, but I can't think of anything being this bad the reactions suggest

• Love 7
  • Like 2
Just now, MSTAR said:

You had the opportunity to continue trolling by posting other photos before admitting that you trolled :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

now no one will believe you :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Oh I definitely could have continued. But then it would have started getting too real and I just wanted it to be contained to Exhale. I am a little crazy, but I do have a line. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

If I told you guys that I just had too much to drink tonight and randomly came across the picture on Instagram, FaceApp’d it and decided to sign up for this forum to cause drama, would you hold it against me? I had never seen the picture before and I see everything, so I knew the picture wasn’t really out there, so I thought it was just a chance to do a fun little experiment. 

I was being mysterious and cryptic on purpose and then all your theories got kind of fun and crazy, so I just acted coy and went along with it. I was just bored and drunk and couldn’t sleep. I truly have nothing to do with Britney or anyone she knows. I’m just some random fan from Australia who is a bit messy and lives for drama at times. It’s something I should work on, I know, but ya’ll have to admit it was kind of fun and entertaining. 

To the people who saw the humour and were entertained, you’re welcome. To the people that are now pissed at me, I’m sorry. I’m a bit crazy, in a harmless way, and I should probably get out more instead of pulling stunts like this lol

Love to you all! 

I actually love this honesty haha 

And this is a great example of how quick some Of us are to jump on theories/conspiracies and make assumptions etc

You still Leaked a pic so congrats on the hit thread, basically did a BOMT and debuted #1 :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

Oh I definitely could have continued. But then it would have started getting too real and I just wanted it to be contained to Exhale. I am a little crazy, but I do have a line. 

I think you should post the photos, no harm done and we all need a bit of light entertainment 🤓🤓