Need help with Exhale?

• Leader

Hey Exhale, after we migrated to our new cloud plan, I've been hear rumblings from Exhalers that they're having trouble logging in, leaving comments and/or reacting to posts.

You have some options for help! 

I'll make sure to get you sorted out ;) xhale.jpg.d4e74c8d5d75a87e934a2a746b0e145b.jpg

And while you’re here navigating the new cloud plan, don’t forget to check out my documentary I created about Britney and Exhale’s involvement with pioneering the Free Britney movement. This is a must see video if you have been on exhale anytime in the last 16 years. This is a documentary style video which includes footage of Britney’s exclusive interviews, live performances, and conversations with exhalers (including Jordan Miller- we get to see him grow  too) and those close to the conservatorship. enjoy Free Britney: Conspiracy to Congress, the hour long special on YouTube now. 

:kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008: I love promo, catch me tonight on the jonathon Ross show 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
2 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

And while you’re here navigating the new cloud plan, don’t forget to check out my documentary I created about Britney and Exhale’s involvement with pioneering the Free Britney movement. This is a must see video if you have been on exhale anytime in the last 16 years. This is a documentary style video which includes footage of Britney’s exclusive interviews, live performances, and conversations with exhalers (including Jordan Miller- we get to see him grow  too) and those close to the conservatorship. enjoy Free Britney: Conspiracy to Congress, the hour long special on YouTube now. 

:kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008: I love promo, catch me tonight on the jonathon Ross show 

I respect the shameless promo but sis this is a help support topic :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2021 at 9:09 AM, Jordan Miller said:

Hey Exhale, after we migrated to our new cloud plan, I've been hear rumblings from Exhalers that they're having trouble logging in, leaving comments and/or reacting to posts.

You have some options for help! 

I'll make sure to get you sorted out ;) xhale.jpg.d4e74c8d5d75a87e934a2a746b0e145b.jpg

How do I change my username? (Does it matter if it’s linked from gmail?)

Anyone - please help! Kindly appreciated! 

@Jordan Miller

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block