Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez announce breakup

7 hours ago, SkyNet said:

I don't feel like JLo will ever marry again. She even said so herself.

It either, she is not build for marriage, it's not in her blood. Or, she still hurt by divorce with Anthony so she unsuccessfuly trying to fill that void.

My friend said her constantly working, and being the driver's side, she won't get married or have any successful relationship. No man wants a woman that is the breadwinner, most were raised to provide.  So until boss female's stop being super independent. They will remain in this position alone. 

• Super Mods

Well im not suprised...

She cant keep a man to save her life.

She's notorious for going through LOTS of relationships and marriages.

You would think cause she has a "hot' body, that men will want to commit

but this just shows that if you're all butt and *****,etc,

thats all men are gonna see you as.

They wont take you seriously or see you as wife material.

She seems more like someone to fk than someone to marry

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, Lost In Space said:

That’s really sad. I feel for her. She puts so much passion and effort into everything she does and I’m sure she put her all into this relationship too. I think it’s pretty clear what happened here. 

Uh that he’s last season’s handbag and home girl needs a shiny new man bag :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

58 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Well im not suprised...

She cant keep a man to save her life.

She's notorious for going through LOTS of relationships and marriages.

You would think cause she has a "hot' body, that men will want to commit

but this just shows that if you're all butt and *****,etc,

thats all men are gonna see you as.

They wont take you seriously or see you as wife material.

She seems more like someone to fk than someone to marry

I really feel like it's her personality, she had the diva personality during her first album.

Despite years of PR to hide it in the public's eye, I bet things are way different behind closed doors.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Britney'sBish said:

I really feel like it's her personality, she had the diva personality during her first album.

Despite years of PR to hide it in the public's eye, I bet things are way different behind closed doors.

That and like someone said on a post she's also constantly working, can't share the driver's seat in a relationship, she always ends up like this. But, business mind like people aren't really made for relationships when their work or job is the main relationship..

• Like 1

Idk about you guys but she seemed genuinely happy With A-rod. She finally met someone who can match her big persona... kind of like Bey and Jay Z. Even on social media, he was always part of her posts. Maybe she’s not the best actress out there but their relationship felt real.

7 down. On to the next one 🤵 

11 hours ago, bas che said:

Idk about you guys but she seemed genuinely happy With A-rod. She finally met someone who can match her big persona... kind of like Bey and Jay Z. Even on social media, he was always part of her posts. Maybe she’s not the best actress out there but their relationship felt real.

7 down. On to the next one 🤵 

Literally she became thanos of rings of engagement.  

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block