Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez announce breakup

• Content Curators

A few weeks ago, they called off their engagement but stated they're still together and working things out.

However, they announced their break up through a joint statement to TODAY. 'We have realized we are better as friends and look forward to remaining so. We will continue to work together and support each other on our shared businesses and projects. We wish the best for each other and one another's children. Out of respect for them, the only other comment we have is to say is thank you to everyone who has sent kind words and support," the statement read.

Sending Love to J Lo :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

There have been allegations of A-Rod cheating in the past, but I've always hoped they'd work things out.

6e45ba25069335ed77707c600c781b84.thumb.jpg.7bf8104bf0e160708efe17eefbf3cc42.jpg

Edited by Invitation
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Invitation said:

'We have realized we are better as friends and look forward to remaining so. We will continue to work together and support each other on our shared businesses and projects. We wish the best for each other and one another's children. Out of respect for them, the only other comment we have is to say is thank you to everyone who has sent kind words and support,"

Why does this scream PR. I- 

11 minutes ago, Barajas said:

damn.. hmmm
Monogamy is overrated I guess :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:.

Most monogamous couples are cheating on one another anyway. Technology has made it so easy to tap into peoples weaknesses and temptations that most people don’t even bat an eye before cheating.

Anyway, I don’t what it is about J. Lo (or A-Rod). Seems like they are the type of people that give up on finding love easily and move on without putting in the reaaaally hard work of being with someone and working through each other’s faults and problems.

• Like 1

Didn’t really think she’d ever get married. I felt the same way when Mariah was engaged to Packer.

After every break up/divorce she always says the same thing about ‘remaining friends’ and ‘supporting each other’ and then she makes comments like ‘I hope my exes all drown’.

Is it confirmed that he cheated on her is it just a rumour? 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block