Found A Somewhat ***ist Comment About Taylor Swift On YouTube

It's kind of cringe when people bring up popstars only to put them down completely unwarranted and totally out of context of what they're watching/doing. Very pretentious tbh :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

It's so tired ,like, are we really doing TS boyfriend jokes in 2021?:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

There's a meme that implies gays are hos..

The average human being has 8 partners. 

The gays, that's one night of fun. 

Meaning we are known for sleeping with more than the normal study. 

That's ***ist and ignorant to imply that's only a night for us..

I don't think it's even true. 

Like imagine: No one in a voting like this wants to be a h.oe, so straight-girls like to downplay the number, and straight guys usually like to take the number a little bit higher. 

I do think gayguys are more honest in that matter, or don't fear any harm in the question. 

+ There is more to explore in the gayse.x, so in general i would say: They are more open to that, but they have to figure out who they are, what they like. 

It's sadly often the case why straight people break up, because they are not open to new things. 

Just my point of view. 

On 4/16/2021 at 3:59 AM, DougFrmBrazil said:

Congratulations are in order for the person who has a lot of free time to find a random comment on YouTube comments section and make a post about a issue that nobody cares anymore. 

On 4/16/2021 at 4:01 AM, DougFrmBrazil said:

Must be someone who has a lot of free time and doesn’t know what to do with so much time in their hands.

And congratulations in order to come on the same thread of the person you are dragging ahh.gif

I was watching a documentary on Japan's economic bubble in the late 80s, and came across that comment when reading the comment section, I wasn't randomly looking for a comment to spew hate on Taylor ahh.gif

And if nobody cared about the post, then it is featured and has 25 replies for? ahh.gif

If you woke up on the wrong side of bed, don't come into a forum to hate on other people for literally doing nothing, and it does seem as well u have a lot of time to actually take a joke seriously AKA r/wooooosh ahh.gif

• 2 years later...