Found A Somewhat ***ist Comment About Taylor Swift On YouTube

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

We been knew, she a mess but no way would she be with her 56th bf :lmao: Yeah, and I heard London Boy was about that guy, no?

I think London Boy is about Joe as he’s British. There’s loads of songs about him on Lover dd

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Taylor Swift- yet another overexposed Exhale casualty. Take me back to before the pandemic when I listened to Taylor, Ariana, and Billie without a care in the world :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: now I can’t stand these overexposed females :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Get off the site for 1 year and re-stream Billie queen, bestie and voila, your a stan :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Get off the site for 1 year and re-stream Billie queen, bestie and voila, your a stan :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

I hate that it’s been a year since I streamed her and she’s still in my top 20 most streamed artists :orangu_orangutan_ape: when I tell you I was a big fan and screaming my lungs off at Coachella in 2019 it is NOT an exaggeration. You are to blame for this Olive and all your Billie threads when I joined in March last year :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

• Haha 2

The comment didn't lie LOL. Obviously she didn't have 56 boyfriends it's called sarcasm and a play on truth. We are more interested in TikToc and not reality and truth. And it is not ***ist at all. It's the truth. People are more interest in female artist than in male artists. No one cares about Post Malones dogs LOL. The Elites are doing a great job at dumbing people down. Just look at Covid-19 people think there is a pandemic wearing 3 masks and social distancing like fools Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Oh no someone was rude to TS in the YT comment section? Stop the presses! :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

My issue with her dating history isn't so much that she's dated lots of men, but rather her pattern of vindictiveness and pettiness given that she always finds time to write songs about her exes and those songs almost always paint them in a negative light. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I hate that it’s been a year since I streamed her and she’s still in my top 20 most streamed artists :orangu_orangutan_ape: when I tell you I was a big fan and screaming my lungs off at Coachella in 2019 it is NOT an exaggeration. You are to blame for this Olive and all your Billie threads when I joined in March last year :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

I am held accountable for just 2 Billie threads, despite being a mega-stan, what u on about sis? :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Haha 1