I’m @Style.the Degenerous Queen and I’m writing this letter to @Jordan Millerto fix my main account ‘cause I can’t leave comments with it or did you just put me on a CONservatorship? TikbZkk.gif

I never wanted to be rude, the thing is that I’m from New Yawk and we never say good morning! Also a PSA, when I come out of my conservatorship, I will sprinkle some bread to the pigeons! 

TikbZkk.gif

• Haha 1
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright help me sis. 

I know my password but I think am in jail. 

He said there's a forget password section, or are you in breatheheavy jail

• Exhale+
50 minutes ago, Roman Zolanski said:

I’m @Style.the Degenerous Queen and I’m writing this letter to @Jordan Millerto fix my main account ‘cause I can’t leave comments with it or did you just put me on a CONservatorship? TikbZkk.gif

I never wanted to be rude, the thing is that I’m from New Yawk and we never say good morning! Also a PSA, when I come out of my conservatorship, I will sprinkle some bread to the pigeons! 

TikbZkk.gif

He said there's a forget password section, or are you in breatheheavy jail

• Haha 2

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Exhale+
25 minutes ago, Roman Zolanski said:

I know my password but I think am in jail. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Why, you do fun trolling like the rest of us, who did you attack girl, that would report you. Cos if that's the case.... 

3 hours ago, Roman Zolanski said:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright help me sis. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I messaged the group. Idk what’s going on cause I don’t see you having any warning points. NGL I like the Roman Zolanski name so maybe you should just keep this one :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Style was getting too soft with ha Taylor obsession :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
24 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey @Roman Zolanski. Are you able to screen record / screenshot what you're seeing? That'll be a big help. I'll get things sorted for you. 

54 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I messaged the group. Idk what’s going on cause I don’t see you having any warning points. NGL I like the Roman Zolanski name so maybe you should just keep this one :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Style was getting too soft with ha Taylor obsession :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Weird, guys. It seems that I can post now. I swear I couldn’t post at all for two days straight or something. :fran_frog_meme_green:

Thank you so much for the help! 💕

• Community Leader
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Weird, guys. It seems that I can post now. I swear I couldn’t post at all for two days straight or something. :fran_frog_meme_green:

Thank you so much for the help! 💕

Wonder if it had to do with the Vivid theme you were using. I disabled it cause I suspect it's not compatible with our new cloud environment :] 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Wonder if it had to do with the Vivid theme you were using. I disabled it cause I suspect it's not compatible with our new cloud environment :] 

I guess so. I couldn’t post after the modifications you were making to the site. Did you remove the gif option to the profile pictures because I can only upload picture? 

• Exhale+
10 hours ago, Roman Zolanski said:

TikbZkk.gif

Your Myah Marie expose moment TikbZkk.gif

• Haha 2

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

I am screechang at this :lmao::lmao:

@Style. has to have a second fav, her first fav is on hiatus for personal family issues, I doubt Nicki will return to music, til her husband's case with the FBI is over. 

And I think he would agree. It's too personal for Nicki, that's why she made it private and banned the media. 

• Haha 1

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Style. has to have a second fav, her first fav is on hiatus for personal family issues, I doubt Nicki will return to music, til her husband's case with the FBI is over. 

And I think he would agree. It's too personal for Nicki, that's why she made it private and banned the media. 

Honestly, I thought at one point he was going to change his name to a Taylor Swift inspired username and then realized that Style. is already a-

Young Billie Run Pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Exhale+

Honestly, I thought at one point he was going to change his name to a Taylor Swift inspired username and then realized that Style. is already a-

That should have been the sign. 

@Style. at least you can celebrate the fact that your country is one that had a hit in our notorious difficult Music market thx to Mr. Saxobeat a platinum hit by Romanian's own Alexandra Stan. 

• Haha 2

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I grew up with Taylor’s music. I love her music. I also grew up with Britney, Nicki, Rihanna, Katy, Gaga, Beyonce. These era of pop will be forever in my heart! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Style. said:

I grew up with Taylor’s music. I love her music. I also grew up with Britney, Nicki, Rihanna, Katy, Gaga, Beyonce. These era of pop will be forever in my heart! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

LYMMD, Shake It Off, Delicate, Blank Space, and I Knew You Were Trouble were my childhood too nnnnnn :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That should have been the sign. 

@Style. at least you can celebrate the fact that your country is one that had a hit in our notorious difficult Music market thx to Mr. Saxobeat a platinum hit by Romanian's own Alexandra Stan. 

Mr. Saxobeat deserved waaaaay more if marketed properly. Alexandra Stan HAS that spark that makes her a POP STAR! Too bad that she had two managers that they were destroying her. 

• Exhale+

LYMMD, Shake It Off, Delicate, Blank Space, and I Knew You Were Trouble were my childhood too nnnnnn :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Yeah ‘cause you are younger than me, but for me the real gems are Teardrops On My Guitar, You Belong With Me, Love Story, RED, etc. She has sooooo many great songs. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: