Hi, I’m @Style. dayum

Defend Britney

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Roman Zolanski said:

I’m @Style.the Degenerous Queen and I’m writing this letter to @Jordan Millerto fix my main account ‘cause I can’t leave comments with it or did you just put me on a CONservatorship? TikbZkk.gif

I never wanted to be rude, the thing is that I’m from New Yawk and we never say good morning! Also a PSA, when I come out of my conservatorship, I will sprinkle some bread to the pigeons! 

TikbZkk.gif

He said there's a forget password section, or are you in breatheheavy jail

24 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey @Roman Zolanski. Are you able to screen record / screenshot what you're seeing? That'll be a big help. I'll get things sorted for you. 

54 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I messaged the group. Idk what’s going on cause I don’t see you having any warning points. NGL I like the Roman Zolanski name so maybe you should just keep this one :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Style was getting too soft with ha Taylor obsession :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Weird, guys. It seems that I can post now. I swear I couldn’t post at all for two days straight or something. :fran_frog_meme_green:

Thank you so much for the help! 💕

5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Wonder if it had to do with the Vivid theme you were using. I disabled it cause I suspect it's not compatible with our new cloud environment :] 

I guess so. I couldn’t post after the modifications you were making to the site. Did you remove the gif option to the profile pictures because I can only upload picture? 

10 hours ago, Roman Zolanski said:

I’m @Style.the Degenerous Queen and I’m writing this letter to @Jordan Millerto fix my main account ‘cause I can’t leave comments with it or did you just put me on a CONservatorship? TikbZkk.gif

I never wanted to be rude, the thing is that I’m from New Yawk and we never say good morning! Also a PSA, when I come out of my conservatorship, I will sprinkle some bread to the pigeons! 

TikbZkk.gif

Your Myah Marie expose moment TikbZkk.gif

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

I am screechang at this :lmao::lmao:

@Style. has to have a second fav, her first fav is on hiatus for personal family issues, I doubt Nicki will return to music, til her husband's case with the FBI is over. 

And I think he would agree. It's too personal for Nicki, that's why she made it private and banned the media. 

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Style. has to have a second fav, her first fav is on hiatus for personal family issues, I doubt Nicki will return to music, til her husband's case with the FBI is over. 

And I think he would agree. It's too personal for Nicki, that's why she made it private and banned the media. 

Honestly, I thought at one point he was going to change his name to a Taylor Swift inspired username and then realized that Style. is already a-

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Honestly, I thought at one point he was going to change his name to a Taylor Swift inspired username and then realized that Style. is already a-

That should have been the sign. 

@Style. at least you can celebrate the fact that your country is one that had a hit in our notorious difficult Music market thx to Mr. Saxobeat a platinum hit by Romanian's own Alexandra Stan. 

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I grew up with Taylor’s music. I love her music. I also grew up with Britney, Nicki, Rihanna, Katy, Gaga, Beyonce. These era of pop will be forever in my heart! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That should have been the sign. 

@Style. at least you can celebrate the fact that your country is one that had a hit in our notorious difficult Music market thx to Mr. Saxobeat a platinum hit by Romanian's own Alexandra Stan. 

Mr. Saxobeat deserved waaaaay more if marketed properly. Alexandra Stan HAS that spark that makes her a POP STAR! Too bad that she had two managers that they were destroying her. 

Archived