Why are former dancers ignoring #FreeBritney movement?

Lunch Sveta

Friends, I immediately apologize for my English, I hope you will understand me :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I recently visited the Instagram page of a former dancer who performed with Britney at the very beginning of her career. She had a lot of videos and photos with Britney, she wrote about various funny moments from the filming of music videos and performances, and remembers that time with warmth. But when in the comments she is asked how she feels about the movement for the freedom of Britney, she replies that it is all far from her and does not concern her. Then I went to the page of another former dancer who also started his career with Britney. And he also had a lot of photos and videos with Britney, but in the comments someone wrote that this dancer allegedly blocked people who wrote under his posts about Britney's freedom.

In general, I was wondering why these former dancers actively publish different materials with Britney Spears, mark her profile, write all sorts of sentimental words, but are absolutely indifferent to her situation? Well, they know perfectly well that she is deprived of her civil rights and freedom, but they persist in pretending that she lives an ordinary life and probably looks at the publications in which they marked her and smiles sweetly :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

People, ow, she doesn't even have access to her social networks. She lives within four walls, under guard. And her life, career, and finances are in the hands of her old father. So these dancers, who became known to the world only thanks to Britney, do not want to help her and just so cute PR at the expense of their past? Or are they afraid of something? I honestly don't understand their motives :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Easy There said:

They have NDAS. And they probably wanna work with her again.

Here's what I don't understand. Wouldn't it be easier to say 'I signed NDA, so I can't say much' or does the non-disclosure agreement prohibit speaking even about the fact that it had been signed...

3 minutes ago, AreYouReady said:

Maybe they arent even allowed to say they signed an NDA.

Yeah. Maybe the arent allowed to say that they want to say,that they cant say that they signed NDAs.

But with that being said I am sure some of NDAs from Circus era have expired by now. Unless they are vallid for 20 years.

9 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yeah. Maybe the arent allowed to say that they want to say,that they cant say that they signed NDAs.

But with that being said I am sure some of NDAs from Circus era have expired by now. Unless they are vallid for 20 years.

They could quietly through lawyers be sent extensions, she seems to be like Katy and sees her dancers as people instead of employees and builds relationships which is why they keep coming back to her I'd the fact she treats then unlike most artists, who has always said that most don't bother to interact, go out with them, most come out and said they interact themselves cos it's lonely being around the world and you don't know anyone, but a job is a job and one less dancer means the whole show is off, cos one is missing, but we're outsiders, and we're not in that circle of loyalty, cos were treated usually as anybody can be replaced. Know your place in your contract terms. 

9 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They could quietly through lawyers be sent extensions, she seems to be like Katy and sees her dancers as people instead of employees and builds relationships which is why they keep coming back to her I'd the fact she treats then unlike most artists, who has always said that most don't bother to interact, go out with them, most come out and said they interact themselves cos it's lonely being around the world and you don't know anyone, but a job is a job and one less dancer means the whole show is off, cos one is missing, but we're outsiders, and we're not in that circle of loyalty, cos were treated usually as anybody can be replaced. Know your place in your contract terms. 

She is not allowed to create strong bonds with het dancers. I think that rule loosened up in 2015

I’ve done a number of interviews with people involved in Britney’s world and exhalers for my documentary I made on Exhale and the Free Britney movement unfolding 

a lot of Instagram influencers who have almost nothing to do with Britney told me they signed NDAs simply for once speaking about it. Other dancers from her original shows have spoken out about it (one of the guys is friends with Felicia and posted a throwback of them recently- I forget his name but he toured with her during Baby and Crazy till Slave I think), 

if one of the girls who promoted the zone and later spoke out after hearing the truth told me she signed an NDA, I’m almost 100% certain her dancers, ppl who have directly worked with her have done the same or been forced to

13 minutes ago, Isla said:

NDAs is the reason why a lot of people can’t speak out about these things. 

but yeah. It’s this 

Archived