Can someone explain the ‘you’re not working the street corner tonight’ joke to me?

FemmeFataleBrit

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That line didnt age well. Never blame the girl when you know your man is a *******, she may not even know about you :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I've seen a case where the wife ******** her husband's lover. After the guy confessed he never told the young woman he was dating about his marriege, women inside the prison killed the wife for killing an innocent woman when she should've killed the cheating husband instead. The girl was finishing college, the family told she was a good person, hard worker, very smart and a loving daughter. Tragic story :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

5 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

That line didnt age well. Never blame the girl when you know your man is a *******, she may not even know about you :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I've seen a case where the wife ******** her husband's lover. After the guy confessed he never told the young woman he was dating about his marriege, women inside the prison killed the wife for killing an innocent woman when she should've killed the cheating husband instead. The girl was finishing college, the family told she was a good person, hard worker, very smart and a loving daughter. Tragic story :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

That video made no sense. First she was a victim,who was scared to say anything. And then she comes back being all though and ****. Plus it had the worst acting I have ever seen.

Archived