Young Britney singing

Matou

These days I wanted to listen to her REAL voice, obviously her debut at MMC is a must !

ENJOY again and again :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

I live for this omg, her voice, her starpower, her beauty, everything !!! :snort_spoon_powder_glasses::unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised::tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

This one is so iconic too  :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

Spoiler

but I can't stand this perv*** asking her about a boyfriend at 10 (you know this messdustry is full of this ****) :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

little bonus :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/15/2021 at 11:54 AM, Easy There said:

Are there more videos where she sings on MMC ? Because there is like 2 videos where she sings the lead and like 2 videos where she sings backup vocals.

Was she more of a dancer on MMC ?

I can't find others videos ...  but as @PokemonSpears said .. we have to wait & see  :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

9 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Only thing about her kid voice was that wasn’t exactly real either,

she would force herself to sound deeper and older 

Forced is the wrong word. The technique she used is one many vocal coaches teach students so they learn how to employ a richer tone. Many actually teach it as default, TBH. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Healthier than the mess of a technique JIVE wanted her to sing with. :explainlol_stare_spin:

Archived